Daddy Deaf Part Two (Deaf Smith)

Request for SamTheHealthNut

Deaf loves being able to be there for Cici birthday party this year, he is holding his babygirl in his arms while everyone else starts to arrive at the house. Raven is nervous because later on tonight and has to come clean about her being pregnant Again, Cici is having fun with her cousins in the back yard, while deaf and Raven continued to get the last minute set up done.

Everyone starts to sing Happy birthday to Cici while Raven brings the cake out, Deaf sees Raven's belly and wonders if your pregnant again because your belly is getting rounder, just like when you where pregnant with Cici, he smiles as he holds Cici and lets her blow the candles out, then you put the cake down on the table and start to cut it for everyone. Deaf let's Cici down and walks over to you and kisses your cheek lightly before helping you passing out the cake and ice cream. You continue cutting the cake while Deaf put the ice cream on the plates, he smiles at you as he scoops you some ice cream and hands it to you as you giggle and take it and eats it fast as he knows you like ice cream but you did the same thing when you where pregnant with Cici so he knows you are pregnant again with your guys second baby and he can't believe it but he is excited.

You see his eyes are on your belly as you giggle and move closer to him "yes deaf I'm pregnant again but we will talk about it later this time is for Cici" as he smiles and kisses your cheek before he goes and talks to your dad about him being home more, he talked to his boss in the rangers about slowly down on the cases, he wants to be home more with you And Cici plus knowing your pregnant again it's time to slow down a bit and be a father and lover to you.

Hope you like it!!!!