Miami Beach final part 1 of 2 (Ike Evans)

Next morning you wake up early, but did you really go to sleep, you heard your brother and Ike come in and go to your brothers room. Your mom comes in the kitchen and sees you "oh babygirl you need to go back to bed, your off today so rest up" as you turn around "mmm mom I got things to do today I'll sleep later on, but Right now I need to get coffee in me I got a meeting with my boss soon" as she smiles.

You two seat down at the table while the coffee gets ready, a few minutes go by and Ike comes downstairs,

Your mom smiles "Ike morning did you stay with my boy last night? As Ike Laughs "yes Mama I did me and the little lady had an argument" as he looks at you and gives you a sad look before heading outside to smoke his cigarette

You mom gives you a look before heading upstairs to check on your Dad, you roll you eyes as you grab your coffee began to drink it, your tired that is for sure but you need to prepare yourself you got a meeting in a couple hours with the boss at the home. Ike comes back in and sees you seating down at the table drinking your coffee as he knows your tired because you haven't said anything to me, he learns against the doorway "hey darling, you look tired drinking coffee isn't a good idea you know" as you look up from your cup "Isaac I got shit to do today so I need the coffee, I got a meeting at work with my boss later today" as he smiles and walks over to you "your new boss right? As you look at him like how do you know about that, as he smiles and grabs a cup of coffee before seating next to you.

He smiles "darling I'm the new boss of the home, I was talking to papa and he said the home was looking for a big investor and this person would become the new boss so I took the opportunity and your meeting is with me later" as you can't believe Isaac is the new investor aka new boss at the home but really he had money and experience in running businesses he used to run a very big and famous hotel with a casino back home during his first and second marriages.

He slips on his coffee "I say we go upstairs and i make up for last night's situation with some loving then we can have our meeting, naked In each other's arms" as he winks at you, you shake your head at him "mmm Isaac are you coming on to your employee? As he smiles "oh damn right I am but it's alright because she is my old lady" as you get up and walk over to him and kisses him on the lips. "Alright let's go upstairs Isaac you got a lot of making up to do" as he smiles and pulls you up the stairs towards your room.