On the hunt final part 1 of 2 (John Winchester)

A couple minutes later you two are going at it pretty heavy, his hands are going up and down your body. He rips your lingerie away from you as he smiles and kisses down your body stopping at your pussy as he starts to lick and suck on it, you can't believe he is giving you pleasure first before you two get it on, lol

He continues to work his way on you, he wants you to cum ones before he fucks you hard and fast, you can't wait to have him in you again it's been a couple days and you have been very horny. He has saw it he knows your have been very aroused the last couple days.

He wants you from behind so he has you up against the dresser now he wants to eat you from behind so tonight he is going to have you shaking between the legs

He wants you from behind so he has you up against the dresser now he wants to eat you from behind so tonight he is going to have you shaking between the legs. You are getting more wet from the through of him eating you out then fucking you from behind. You are moving into his face as he starts to eat you out.

his face is in your pussy eating you out, you start to moan out and you are so wet, he starts to suck on your pussy hard and fast, he wants you to cum in his mouth and then fuck you fast and hard making you feel his lol for ya is what he has in mind right now. He continues to eat you out until you cum on his face and now he is about to go inside you, and fuck you hard and fast, he pushes inside you from the back and starts to fuck you hard and fast he grips your hips and starts to fuck you so hard and fast, he loves how you feel around his dick.

He is amazing especially when he is inside you, he loves being in you and tonight he plans to make you two bonded for life he is going to knock you up, he keeps going into you and knows you will be the perfect mother to his baby you are perfect with both Sam and Dean, he continues to go in you until you start to shake and climix on his dick he holds you down on his cock as he cums inside you making sure you get all his warm cum inside you before pulling out and kisses you on the lips, he smiles knowing you are knocked up now more then likely and you two will always be bonded just like him and Mary was until she dead, he can't wait to feel you guys baby moving inside your belly in a few months time and then you giving birth to him or she. Life is beautiful because he has you in his arms.