Saving you (Patrick Sullivan)

Request for CapHagar99

Patrick is your next door neighbor and you have been sick the last couple days and Patrick has stop by after work to check in on you and see if you need anything, tonight you are cooking dinner for him being so sweet to you the last few days. You are in your kitchen fixing dinner for you both you know Patrick will be there soon his shift should be coming to a end.

 You are in your kitchen fixing dinner for you both you know Patrick will be there soon his shift should be coming to a end

You can't believe he has took time out of his night to check on you the last few days.

You make some BBQ chicken with some Mac and cheese plus bake beans, you love cooking for people who you care about so Patrick is on the list now, you finish setting up the table and when the food gets done you go seat down in your Living-room and wait for him to arrive for dinner, a few minutes go by and he stops by and you let him in and make him know you made dinner for him, as he comes in still in his firefighter outfit, he is excited to have a Homecooked meal instead of eating something from a box.

You let him seat down at the table and you start to serve the chicken, Mac and cheese plus baked beans to him, as he smiles and you two start to eat together,   he has been wanted to have dinner with you for a long time now so right now he is in heaven thanks to you cooking and surprising him as a thank you for coming over and checking on you the past few days, he is going to take a big step at the end of Tonight's dinner, he is going to ask you on another date for this weekend after his shift at the firehouse, he wants to be your man and hopes you are up for another date and eventually become his lady who he was kind enough to save during a bad time he was your God sent the last week. You are totally up for another date come this weekend and you are totally down for becoming his lady.

Another part!!!!