he is home finally (Jude)

Request for CapHagar99

Jude has been gone on a tour with his band, leaving you alone for the last few months to run his music store, you are his assistant manager but you have missed him like crazy you have had true feeling's for him and hope one day in the future he would see you as something more this his assistant manager and friend, you want to be his lady all the way through.

Jude comes in the music store and smiles at you, "hey doll how has work been going? As you giggle and look at him "it's been good Jude, how was the tour? As he moves towards you and smiles "it was good but I missed you doll" as you giggle and smile at him, as he moves over to you and pulls you into him he has missed you so much and this time he is going to let you know about his feelings towards you, he is going to invite you over for dinner tonight and he hopes you will join him at his place for dinner tonight he wants to come clean about his feelings. He asks you to have dinner with him tonight at his place as you agree to it as he smiles and heads into his office to find a small gift you got him, as he smiles big and opens it to find a photo of you two and his eyes land on your face it's beautiful and tonight he is going to let you know just how beautiful you are inside and out.

He calls his mom and asks her to go shopping for him get something he can cook quick when he gets home from the store he is having dinner with you, she is excited for you two to finally a date night and hopes it will learn to you both finally coming clean about your feels to each other and become a couple, she goes and shops for him tonight then goes and drops the food off at his place for tonight's dinner with you. Tonight is definitely going to be unforgettable experience on both your sides, Jude is looking for tonight with you and hopes the feeling is mutual, he can't wait to be able to call you his and tonight is the first night of his plan to do so.

I'll probably do another part in a few day!!