Two men and angel final part (John and Negan)

Request for SamTheHealthNut

P is in their house coloring a picture of her little family, her John and Negan with God watching over them like a good dad, John is off today and in the kitchen cooking lunch for her and him Negan is also off but he is sleeping in because he has to go In to the bar tonight for a few hours so he needs to sleep but John will make him something for later when he wakes up before going into work.

After P gets done coloring the picture she comes into the kitchen to show John it so he can hang it up on the refrigerator so everyone can see it both him and Negan love her pictures and in a few days she will be start school and she can't wait she is excited to be able to be around children her age in human age and both John and Negan are both proud of her for wanted to go and wanted to be a human being and a kid. John smiles at P and helps her in her seat so she can eat with him then they can watch some TV together like most nights just the two of them with Negan at work at the bar but their nights will be coming to an end soon because P has to get our rest when she starts school come next week so they got to make their time together lasted because it will be different come next week, Negan is going to go in to the bar for a few hours tonight then come back home so he can also spent time with P he likes their time together too he tucks her into bed most nights and he knows that will change too come next week because she will be going to bed earlier at nights.

They are truly a family now and nothing will break them apart, life is truly a blessing to them all because they have each other and it's amazing because their is love between them all and family is something beautiful.