Future (Note from Author)

Dear readers
My name is Elisabeth, I'm as of this year 24 years old. I wanted to clear some things about this book and it's future. I wrote this book when I was 15, because of my depression it was just an hobby to start with, I wrote to take my mind of issues I had. Of course at the time I was a huge One Direction fan. Anyway, since then, I have tried to publish the book in my country but ended up backing out because of how massive it would become in media here.
After that, I have had company after company pushing me to share the book and to give them the rights to do all kinds of things to it. I didn't want it then! However, we are in 2019 now. And I don't see why not, this book I think, would be great if characters where changed out, with that I mean not having One direction as main characters. But having more fictional characters who does not exist.

Therefor I'm asking, if anyone wants to buy the rights to this book, and to own all rights. Even get the 100% right copy from an professional book editor. Everything. To say it short. I ask that you message me on my email, address.

Elisabethevy@live.no

Here you can tell me your vision on this books future and why you want it. I'll even help if needed. All documents will be sent once both agrees to terms.

With care and smiles from
Elisabeth the author.