Cheater part 2 (Archie x reader)

request: Can we get a cheater part 2. The reader hasn't gone to school in a week. She finally goes back and the first thing she sees is Archie and Ms. Grundy in the music room. She marches in there and confronts both of them. And weeks later when Ms. Grundy leaves he realizes what he threw away for a fling

written by Jasmine

Your phone buzzed as Jughead called you yet again, just as he did every morning. You groaned, pushing the green button and putting the phone on speaker.

"No, I'm not coming to school," You said, not even waiting to hear his question. Jughead let out a frustrated groan.

"C'mon, (y/n). He's not worth this," He pushed.

"We dated for almost a year, Jug!" You cried. "And it meant nothing to him."

"Yeah, and that sucks. But you can't let it control you," He started. "I'm picking you up in twenty minutes."

And with that, he hung up, and you sighed. You stood up, beginning to get ready, making sure you looked as good as you possibly could.

Your backpack added to the weight that already sat on your shoulders as you walked through the halls. Everyone stared at you, whispering about how you and Archie broke up. It only made the pit in your stomach grow, and you felt more nauseous with every step you took.

Your heart ached as you passed the music room, wishing that you could go inside. All you wanted was to sing with Ms. Grundy and talk about how your weeks were going. You wanted everything to go back to how it was.

You couldn't help yourself, peering through the small window. Your heart lurched when you saw Archie and Ms. Grundy, grinning and holding hands. You had lost control of yourself and decided to open the door.

The two of them jumped back when you opened it, attempting to look as though they weren't about to kiss.

"Am I interrupting?" You asked, slamming the door shut behind you.

"Oh, (y/n), I haven't seen you-"

"Don't act like you haven't been hooking up with my boyfriend," You interrupted her. "Well, he's my ex now."

"Don't do this, (y/n)," Archie started.

"You don't get to choose what I do anymore," You hissed. "You broke my heart, both of you."

They both stayed silent, allowing you to continue.

"You both ruined your relationship with me," You added. "Not that I want to be friends with a child predator anyway."

"Don't call her that!" Archie exclaimed. Ms. Grundy didn't say anything; she just stared at her shoes.

"Whatever, Archie," You whispered, swiftly leaving the room before tears could begin to fall.

It had been several weeks since you talked to Archie or Ms. Grundy. You had started practicing music on your own time, considering you didn't want to ever speak to Ms. Grundy again.

News had spread like wildfire that she had to leave town, and many conspiracies began to go around. You were satisfied to know that Alice and Fred had confronted her, forcing her to leave town. Jughead and Betty had told you everything, but it still didn't make you forgive Archie.

"Jug?" Archie asked, approaching him with caution. He didn't know what he was to Jughead anymore.

Jughead raised his eyebrows, sighing. "What?"

"Could you get (y/n) to talk to me?" He questioned, avoiding his eyes.

"I can't make my sister talk to you, and frankly, I don't want her to," Jughead countered, closing his locker.

"I messed up, okay?" Archie admitted. "I miss her more than anything."

"Yeah, now that Grundy's gone." Jughead folded his arms over his chest. "I won't let you ruin her even more."

Jughead didn't bother to hear Archie's response, he just turned around and walked towards his class. Archie sighed, watching as you walked towards him. His heart wished that you would talk to him, but all you did was make eye contact for a short moment.

Archie tugged on his hair, realizing that he had lost the only thing that mattered to him.