Caught (Cheryl x male reader)

Request: Hey can you do a Cheryl x male reader where they sneak out of class and go behind the bleachers to make out but to be only caught by a teacher or someone?

It had been over a week since you and Cheryl had had any alone time.

She was busy with the Vixens and you were busy with your own extracurricular activities.

During your only shared class you couldn't stop stealing glances at each other during 'quiet study time' while the teacher just sat behind his desk reading the newspaper.

One of the times you looked behind you, you turned around to see her biting her lip and you sighed trying to keep it together.

Soon after, Cheryl walked by slipping a piece of paper on your desk before going to the teacher and asking to go the restroom.

You looked down to see 'meet me by the bleachers in 5 xx' was written on the note.

You waited impatiently for the time to pass until you went up to the teacher asking to go see the nurse because you 'weren't feeling well'.

When he gave you permission to leave, you made your way to the football stadium looking around for Cheryl.

You felt someone tug you underneath the bleachers and then a very familiar pair of lips on yours.

"What if we get caught?" you breathed out in between kisses.

"Who cares," she retorted pulling you back in for a deeper kiss.

You smiled into the kiss as you placed your hands on her hips and walked her backwards until she was pressed up against one of the poles holding the bleachers up.

She felt your tongue against her bottom lip and eagerly let you in.

She wrapped her arms around you neck, sliding a hand up to grip at your hair.

She began rocking her hips against yours purposing trying to turn you on and it worked as you felt your pants tighten.

There was no one around, or so you thought, so you deciding to take a risk not being able to take the teasing anymore.

You slid your hand up her thigh and underneath the hem of her dress when a sudden voice startled you.

"Hey! What are you two doing underneath there! Why aren't you in class!" a teacher yelled walking towards you two.

You broke apart as Cheryl smoothed out her dress, "sorry, it won't happen again," she blushed.

"Get back to class, don't let me catch you two out here again," the teacher scolded before you quickly walked away.

You made it back to class but Cheryl pulled you aside before you opened the door.

"To be continued," she whispered in your ear placing a kiss on the spot underneath she knew drove you wild.

"You are going to be the death of me Cheryl Blossom," you smiled.