Party favors (Betty x reader)

Requests: A Betty Cooper x reader imagine where the reader got into a fight with someone like Chuck standing up for Betty please?

Could you please do a Riverdale fic where the reader is secretly in love with Betty and goes and shouts at Archie after he upsets her at the party at the start of the series?

You loved Betty but she loved Archie.

You never told her how you felt because you only wanted her to be happy.

When Archie upset Betty at Cheryl's party you couldn't contain your anger.

Chuck had been standing outside the closet door to listen to what was happening.

When he told the crowd that he could hear Archie and Veronica kissing Betty got up and left with tears in her eyes.

You wanted to go after her but Cheryl stopped you.

Archie and Veronica exited the closet when time was up with Betty no where to be found.

"Where's Betty?" Veronica asked looking around.

"She left," Cheryl smirked at them.

"What the hell Archie, you know how Betty feels about you, how could you be so insensitive," you yelled at him.

Archie didn't say anything, he only looked at the ground. 

"Woah Y/N, maybe Betty isn't the only one with a crush here," Chuck obnoxiously laughed.

"Lay off Chuck," you told him.

"I'm sorry, what did you say to me?" he asked pushing your shoulder slightly.

"I said. Lay. Off," you said pushing him back but harder.

This made Chuck angry and he took a swing at you, hitting you in the eye. 

You charged at him, shoving him against the wall.

You went to throw a punch of your own but before you could Archie was pulling you off of him and Reggie was holding Chuck back. 

You brushed yourself off and left the party gritting your teeth.

Betty wasn't answering any of your calls so you decided to go to Pop's to get a milkshake and cool off.

You sent her a text saying you'd be at Pop's if she wanted to talk to someone. 

An hour later Betty entered the diner and took a seat next to you. 

"Betty! Are you alright?" you asked, surprised to actually see her.  

"Am I alright? Y/N, you have a black eye, I got a text from Veronica saying you got into a fight with Chuck," she told you.

"Chuck was just being a jerk like usual... I'm sorry about what happened with Archie and Veronica," you sighed.

"I overreacted, Archie doesn't like me and if he likes Veronica then... good for them," she said with faux sincerity. 

You sat there in silence until Betty spoke again, "Veronica also said how you yelled at Archie... thanks for standing up for me," she faintly smiled.

"Anytime Betty, I'll always be here when you need me."