Together (Cheryl x fem reader)

Request: Being Cheryl's sister and one night she sees you sneaking out and she follows you and eventually finds out you've gotten yourself involved with the gang

When your brother died you headed into a downward spiral.

You started skipping school, drinking more and sneaking out at night to go hang out in the southside.

Eventually your new Serpent friends invited you to join the gang.

This had been going on for months without anyone noticing.

That was until Cheryl saw you running across the Thornhill lawn after curfew getting into a car with a driver she didn't recognize so she decided to follow you.

She got into her own car and followed you all the way across town to the southside where she saw you going into a known Serpent bar with your friend.

Against her better judgement she entered the dimly lit, smoke-filled bar.

Nearly everyone inside was wearing the infamous Southside Serpent jacket and they all stared at the preppy Riverdale girl that had just entered.

You turned around, drink in hand, to see what the commotion was about.

To your surprise you saw your sister walking towards you.

"Cheryl? What the hell are you doing here?"

"What am I doing here? Y/N what are you doing here," she asked placing her hands on her hips.

You set your drink down nervously, "Let's talk outside," you said grabbing her hand and leading her out of the bar.

"Y/N, tell me what's going on," she said sternly.

"I... I joined the Serpents," you said quietly.

"Excuse me? You did what?" she practically yelled.

"Keep it down Cheryl. Look I'm alright, these are my friends, nothing's going to happen."

"Like hell they are, these miscreants are not your friends and I am taking you home right now."

She tried to grab your hand but you pulled away, "I'm not going anywhere Cheryl."

"We already lost JJ and I am not losing you too Y/N," she said dismayed.

"Cheryl, I don't feel so alone when I'm here with these guys," you confessed.

Cheryl sighed, "You're not alone Y/N, I'm always here for you and I'm sorry if I haven't made it seem like it, but you can't hang around here anymore."

Silence filled the air.

"It's late, let me take you home and we can talk about it tomorrow alright?" she bargained.

"Alright," you said as you headed towards her car.

When you got in you turned to your sister, "Thanks Cheryl."

She her put her hand over yours, "We're going to get through this together. I promise."