Heartbreaker (Cheryl x fem reader)

Request: Hello, can I request a Cheryl x Fem!Reader when the reader can get all the hearts but has a huge crush on Cheryl and spends all the time trying to win her heart and Cheryl always rejects her, one day the reader gets tired of being rejected and stops chasing after her, so Cheryl realizes she misses the R and will talk to her, fluff ending Sorry if it doesn't make sense

You were known as the heartbreaker of Riverdale High.

For years your peers threw themselves at you to get your attention with no prevail.

You did date but none of your relationships lasted long.

The only person's attention that you wanted was Cheryl Blossoms.

Most of your high school career was spent chasing after her.

She commended your valiant effort to charm her but she always ended up rejecting you.

With senior year upon you, you grew tired of her constant rejection and decided to find someone who actually wanted to be with you.

Cheryl was glad at first, but as the weeks went by Cheryl became more gritty around you.

One day you walked into the student lounge to get a soda from the vending machine and found Cheryl sitting alone.

"Hey Cheryl," you greeted her.

"Y/N," she said blankly.

"Guess you're still giving me the cold shoulder," you muttered to yourself getting  money out to put into the machine.

"What was that?" she scoffed clearly hearing what you said.

You grabbed your soda form the dispenser and turned to her, "Nothing Cheryl."

"You know, this is usually the part where you say some lame pick-up line and I pretend to not be interested," she stated.

"Pretend?" you asked hung up on that word.

"You were quite the charmer Y/N, maybe I enjoyed being the center of your affection," she said getting up and walking up to you, "and maybe I miss it."

"Then why did you reject me all the time?"

"Because, what if once you got what you wanted you got bored with me. How did I know I wouldn't just be the next victim to the Riverdale heartbreaker," she told you.

"Cheryl," you laughed, "you're the only person I couldn't get bored with."

Impulsively Cheryl leaned in to kiss you and you eagerly kissed her back.

You smiled as you pulled away, "I've wanted to do that for years."

"I hope it was worth the wait," she teased.