Unbreakable (Cheryl x fem reader)

Request: Could you do a Cheryl x female reader imagine to the song "unbreakable" by Jamie Scott

a/n: This request is from a while ago and I am so sorry it took me this long to post it. I kept meaning to look up the song and it completely slipped my mind.

Cheryl Blossom thought she was unbreakable.

That was, until her world started falling apart.

She was the girl nobody loved and all you wanted was to show her what her heart was for.

One day she arrived to school to find her locker vandalized with derogatory words written all upon it.

She ran to the empty Vixens locker room with tears in her eyes.

When you heard about what happened you knew exactly where to find her.

You walked into the locker room and found her sitting on one of the benches crying.

You took a seat next to her and put your arm around her shoulders, "It's okay Cheryl, everything's going to be alright," you said kissing the top of her head as she turned into you with her head against your chest.

"What If they're right, what if I really am all those things they say about me."

"Cheryl listen to me, I can't stop thinking about you everyday and you can't listen to what people say. They don't know you baby, they don't know that you're amazing."

"You really mean that Y/N?" she asked looking up at you.

"Yes I do Cheryl, I will always be here for you. I won't let you fall down, I'll find your smile and make you unbreakable," you told her confidently.

She pulled back into your embrace, "thank you Y/N."

You sat there holding her knowing you were going to do everything to make sure Cheryl knew how special she really was.