Stay with me (Cheryl x reader)

Request: Can I request a Cheryl x reader set on July 4th. when the reader finds out about what happened she rushes over to thorn hill but something tragic happens (gets run over by a car or like suddenly faints idk) and Cher witnesses the whole thing, she goes ballistic until the reader wakes up again

When word broke out about Jason Blossom you hurried to Thorn Hill to be with Cheryl.

The entrance was crowded with news reporters trying to get the scoop on the soon to be front page news.

She was outside the manor with her parents telling Sheriff Keller what happened.

She was crying, you had never seen Cheryl cry before.

Driving past you turned your head to look at her and you saw a sigh of relief on her face as she noticed you were there.

You looked back at the road with intent of finding somewhere to park but instead you were met with the front of another car and blacked out.

Cheryl yelled your name and ran to your car.

She opened your car door and pushed the air-bag aside to see a gash on your head,

"Y/N! Somebody get help!," she yelled to the others just standing back watching.

She cradled your head against her chest, "stay with me Y/N, please wake up, please be okay."

When you awoke you were in a hospital bed surrounded by machines.

Cheryl noticed you waking up, "oh my God Y/N you're awake."

She yelled out for a nurse before turning back to you, "don't ever do that to me again Y/N, I can't lose you and JJ."

Then you remembered the whole reason you went to see her in the first place, "Jason. Are you okay Cheryl-"

The nurse arrived before Cheryl had a chance to speak.

You were left answering an endless amount of questions by her and the doctor before they finally let you speak to Cheryl again.

"Cheryl, I heard about what happened at the river, I'm so sorry about Jason."

She grabbed your hand, "Don't worry about me Y/N, you're alright and that's the first good thing to happen today."

"Have you been here the whole time?" you asked.

"I haven't left your side since it happened and I won't leave until they let you out of this place. You should get some rest." She told you calmly.

You couldn't believe what was happening in Riverdale this July 4th but things would only get more twisted later on as the truth started to come out.