Exposed (Cheryl x Veronica x Betty x reader)

Request: Being friends with Betty Veronica and Cheryl and then coming together when they find it chuck has been messing with you

a/n: I didn't want to use the story of the playbook so this is a slight au where the playbook didn't happen.

Being friends with Betty and Veronica while also being friends with Cheryl wasn't easy.

You constantly had to play mediator whenever something happened between the three of them.

But there was no denying that they all cared about you.

When Cheryl found out that Chuck had been bullying you, her first instinct was to go to Betty and Veronica for help.

"We need to talk," she said approaching the other two girls at their usual lunch bench.

"What is it Cheryl," Veronica asked skeptically.

"It's Y/N, Chuck has been messing with them for a while now, stealing their stuff, pushing them into lockers and so on. I need your help giving Chuck exactly what he deserves."

"Why didn't Y/N tell us about this?" Betty asked.

"Who cares," Veronica stated, "he doesn't get to mess with our friend. We're in."

A week later Chuck was walking down the hall, humiliated after Betty, Veronica and Cheryl had exposed him in the Blue and gold and got him suspended.

You saw the cluster of people with their phones out and made your way through the crowd to your friends.

"What's going on?" you asked them.

"We took care of Chuck," Cheryl stated smiling.

"What do you mean?"

"We found some other students that Chuck had been bullying, exposed him in the paper and went to the principal about it, he had no choice but to suspend him," Betty told you.

"And you guys did this... together?" you asked surprised.

"Betty and I might have our differences with Cheryl, but we can put those differences aside if it means helping you," Veronica said proud of what they had done.

"Thanks you guys," you said smiling.

"Anything for you Y/N-kins," Cheryl told you.