Start over (Cheryl x reader)

Request: Cheryl x reader where Cheryl and the reader are secretly together but in school they act like total strangers. the readers tells Cheryl that she's done with being her little secret so they break up but when Cheryl sees a random girl trying to flirt with the reader she loses it walks right over to the reader and kisses her in front of everyone

You weren't thrilled when Cheryl told you that no one could know about the two of you being together.

It hurt every time you would see her in the halls and she wouldn't even look your way, but you cared about her and you thought she cared about you too so you just went with it.

Though after months of hiding, you couldn't take it anymore.

You stopped by Thorn Hill so you could confront her about how you feeling.

"Cheryl, when are we going to tell people about us?" you questioned her.

"Y/N, you know I wish we could but we can't right now, my parents can't find out I'm seeing anyone and I have the Vixens to worry about-"

You cut her off not wanting to hear her excuses anymore, "I'm done being your secret Cheryl, if you don't want people to know about us then maybe there shouldn't even be an us."

"You don't mean that Y/N, please just give me some more time," she pleaded.

"I'm sorry... I just can't do this anymore," you told her disheartened, "goodbye Cheryl."

With that, you left, questioning if you had made the right choice.

Three miserable weeks went by and you were sitting at the counter of Pop's waiting for your to-go order.

Cheryl and her friends were sitting in a booth near by and you tried so hard not to look at her.

A girl you barely knew from school sat next to you and started talking to you.

It was a casual conversation until she started leaning in closer to you, touching your arm and biting her lip in her attempt at flirting with you.

This upset Cheryl, she wasn't even paying attention to whatever her friends were mindlessly talking about as she watched you two.

When Cheryl overheard the girl ask you out on a date she lost it.

She stood up and walked up to you.

"Excuse me," you heard from behind you.

You turned around and she grabbed the opening of your jacket and pulled you in for a kiss which got the attention of everyone in the diner.

"I don't want you to be my secret anymore Y/N, I want everyone to know about us. If you'll give me another chance that it," she told you out of breath from the kiss.

You smiled, "Let's just start over and do it right this time."

She nodded her head and smiled and pulled you back in for another kiss.

You were so caught up in Cheryl that you didn't even notice the other girl scoff and walk away annoyed but you didn't really care.

At some point Pop Tate dropped your bag of food on the counter to get your attention and asked you to take the scene outside.

"You want to get out of here?" you asked her grabbing your food.

"I'd like that," she grinned.

You ended up in your car, food long forgotten while you and Cheryl made up for lost time.