Dibs (Cheryl x reader)

Request: Could you do a Cheryl x reader, where Cheryl calls dibs on the reader?

You walked down the halls of Riverdale High with the girl who introduced herself as Betty Cooper. .

She briefly took you into the student lounge before moving on with the tour.

"Kevin, who's that?" Veronica asked her friend.

"Oh that's Y/N Y/L/N, the new kid," he responded casually.

"I'm intrigued," she grinned.

"You should invite them to Pop's later."

"Maybe I will," she teased.

"Too bad Veronica, I've already called dibs. Oh, and thanks for the date idea," Cheryl smirked as she made her way towards them from the other side of the room.

"You can't just call dibs on someone Cheryl."

"Looks like I already did," she said walking out of the lounge.

Cheryl sauntered over to you and Betty who were not much further down the hallway.

"Betty," she said with a fake smile.

"Uh hi Cheryl," Betty responded not quite sure what was going on.

"You must be Y/N," she said holding her hand out to you, "I'm Cheryl, Cheryl Blossom."

You shook her hand, "nice to meet you."

"Pop's diner is the go-to spot in town, how about after school you and I get a milkshake and get to know each other," she asked smoothly.

"Yeah, that sounds nice," you smiled.

"Great, I'll see you then," she winked before walking away.

Maybe the small town of Riverdale wouldn't be so boring after all.