The club (Veronica x male reader)

Requests: Veronica x dom!reader "who's your daddy"

Veronica x male reader : where veronica is making fun of him and then he grabs her and slams her against the wall, grinding his hips into hers slowly and pinning her arms against the wall whispering in her ear, his voice low and raspy ; his breath hot and ticklish against her skin, "you wanna say that again babe ?

a/n: I don't have much experience with writing dom readers so hopefully this turned out alright.

Veronica needed to play rebel for a night.

She needed a stress reliever and what better way to do that then take her boyfriend and friends out clubbing. 

The night was spent dancing to the booming music without a care in the world.

Of course Reggie, Kevin and Josie cheered on when Veronica started seductively dancing up against you. 

You wanted to kiss her right then and there but had to control yourself due to being in a room full of people.

When the trio wandered off to get drinks and take a break from dancing you grabbed Veronica's hand and led her to an empty hallway that went to the emergency exit of the club.

You cupped her face and started roughly kissing her.

When you ran out of air she pulled back grinning as she slowly slid her hands down your chest.

"Somebody's a little impatient tonight aren't they," she laughed.

You gripped her hips and pushed her up against the wall, grinding into her.

"You wanna say that again babe?" you said low and raspy placing hot kisses up her neck to her jaw as you glided your hands up her waist to her arms pinning them above her head.

She bit her lip and arched herself into your touch.

"Now Ronnie, I have a question," you breathed out in between kisses.

"And what's that?" she chuckled.

"Who's your daddy?" you smirked.

She moaned as your hands traveled back down to her hips, grinding your own harder.

She could easily feel just how turned on you really were. 

"You are Y/N," she muttered.

"I don't think I quite heard you," you said placing a particularly harsh bite to her collarbone that would surely leave a bruise and picked her up.

You held her up against the wall and she wrapped her legs around your waist for extra support.

"You are daddy," she said breathlessly.

"Good girl," you teased running your hands up her skirt and to her thighs going back to kissing her lips.

"How about we get out of here, I know someplace we could be have a little more... privacy," you smirked.

"Let's go. Now," she said kissing you hard one last time before you put her down and she eagerly led you out of the club.