You're dating this meathead (Reggie x fem reader)

Request: Being Cheryl's sister and her finding out you're with Reggie when she catches him in your room when you aren't home

You kept your relationship with Reggie a secret from your sister because you knew she wasn't his biggest fan.

He only came over to your place when she wasn't around but today you were running late and told him to just wait for you up in your room.

Unknown to the both of you that the Vixens had cancelled their practice last minute so Cheryl came home early.

She walked up to your room expecting to find you but instead was startled by Reggie laying on your bed.

"Mantle? What the hell are you doing in my sister's room?" she asked suspiciously.

"Oh hey Cheryl, I was uh just waiting for Y/N to... work on a bio project together, yeah that's it a bio project," he stuttered obviously lying.

"Reggie, you and Y/N don't have bio together, you don't even have the same teacher," she stated folding her arms over her chest.

"Cheryl! You're home early," you said nervously when you finally arrived home and found her in your doorway.

"Y/N, what is going on."

You sighed knowing you couldn't keep it a secret anymore, "Reggie and I are dating."

"Seriously, you're dating this meathead?" she asked you.

"He's not as much of a meathead when you get to know him, he's really sweet actually," you defended.

"Thanks babe," he grinned from his spot on your bed overlooking the meathead comment.

"Whatever, just don't let me hear anything that's going on in here," she said walking out of your room.

You looked at Reggie, "Well, that went better than I expected."