Hickies (Cheryl x fem reader)

Request : Female reader gets hickies from Cheryl and everyone wants to know who they're from until Cheryl admits it was her.

You had waken up late for school after a much needed night of alone time with your girlfriend Cheryl.

You two were supposed to be studying but you hadn't gotten to see each other for a few weeks so when Cheryl sat in your lap and start kissing your neck after suggesting a 'study break', it was all lost from there.

During your free period you walked into the student lounge noticing Cheryl and a few of her friends hanging out by the soda machine. You smiled at her and joined Betty, Veronica, Archie, Jughead and Kevin on the couches.

They had all noticed the marks on your neck but Veronica was the first to say something about it.

"Woah Y/N those are some major hickies you've got there, are you seeing someone?" She said with a grin.

You instantly started to panic, you were in such a rush this morning you didn't even look in a mirror and notice all the hickies Cheryl had given you.

"Yeah who's the lucky guy?" Archie added.

It's not that you didn't want to tell your friends about you and Cheryl but you knew they weren't exactly her biggest fans and probably wouldn't approve.

You also hadn't told them you liked girls, not that they would care, you just hadn't gotten around to it yet.

You decided to go along with it to hopefully get them to leave it be, "Oh uh it's just someone from my history class."

It wasn't a lie, Cheryl was in your history class... but so was Kevin.

"Ohhh is it the lacrosse guy in the third row? He's pretty cute."

After a few more minutes of badgering from your friends, Cheryl was sick of  listening to them try to figure it out.

And after all, Cheryl likes people to know what's hers.

She walked right up to you taking your hand to pull you up from the couch and kissed you in front of everyone.

She looked at your friends, who were all caught off guard, with a smirk, "It was me."

She turned back to you and winked, "I'll see you tonight Y/N," and just walked away leaving you speechless.

Betty was the first to speak up, "You're dating Cheryl?"