City girl meets the outdoors (Veronica x reader)

Request: Just wondering if you could write a veronica x reader where they have a very fluffy outdoors date taking a nature walk getting to know each other. However, v doesn't tell r that she's not the biggest fan of the outdoors (bc NY is a concrete jungle LOL) but when r finds out anyways, ends up carrying v the rest of the way despite v's protests. End with both enjoying the view and each other ;)

When Veronica agreed to go out on a date with you, you decided to take her to your favorite spot by Sweetwater River. 

Growing up, your family used to go camping in a secluded area by the river and it was filled with good memories, why not make some more memories there with Veronica?

The first half of the hike was filled with light conversation to get to know each other.

You were so caught up in the scenery you didn't even notice Veronica faltering in her step.

Next thing you know she was calling your name as she tripped nearly breaking a heel.

"Are you okay?" you asked helping her back up.

"I'm fine, I guess heels weren't quite the appropriate attire for this date, I didn't expect to be taking a stroll through nature," she groaned.

"I did tell you we were going to the river," you chuckled.

"That doesn't mean a hike was involved," she said brushing the dirt off herself.

"So what I'm getting is that the city girl doesn't have much experience in the outdoors," you teased.

"Y/N, I'm from the concrete jungle of New York City, Central Park is pretty much the only nature we have and I didn't go there often."

"You should have told me, we could have gone to Pop's or something," you said disheartened.

"But you were so excited about coming here, how could I say no," she said finally smiling again.

"Well, we only have a half mile to go if you want to continue," you suggested.

"Oh only a half mile?" she quipped sarcastically. 

"I can carry you the rest of the way there city girl," you teased. 

"No way, you are not carrying me for a half of a mile in the wilderness," she laughed.

"Veronica, we are literally on a walking path, we are hardly in the wilderness," you joked. 

Veronica crossed her arms in protest but you took this as an opportunity to take off your backpack and pick her up by force.

You two were in a laughing fit as she adjusted onto your back with her legs around your waist and your arms underneath to hold her up.

You walked back to your bag and picked it up handing it to her to hold on to.

You had walked this trail a countless amount of times, it was an easy trek to your destination even while carrying Veronica. 

When you finally made it to the spot that looked over the river you set Veronica down and took out the blanket that was stowed away in your backpack.

You laid it down and took out the makeshift picnic you packed. 

You and Veronica sat there enjoying each other's company as you ate.

"You know, maybe I shouldn't have been so skeptical about this. The view is actually pretty nice," Veronica told you. 

"So it was worth the hike in the wilderness," you teased from your previous conversation.

"Very funny Y/N-kins," she said rolling her eyes, "you're part of the reason this view is so nice."

"Oh really? You know... my view is pretty nice too," you grinned leaning in to her.

She looked down to your lips before glancing back up at your eyes.

Then she was closing the distance and kissing you.

The kiss was lively from both participants.

Suddenly she was on top of you gently pushing you down onto the blanket.

"Maybe I should bring you camping out here sometime," you muttered in between kisses.

"This spot is perfectly secluded away from the rest of the campsites," you grinned

"Hmm, maybe the outdoors isn't so bad afterall," she smirked leaning back in to resume your prior activities.