The meeting part 3 (Cheryl x reader)

Summary: A third part was requested and I set this up for there to be a part 4 which will most likely be the last part.

You woke up in a panic.

You had no idea where you were or what had happened.

"Y/N," you heard from multiple different voices.

You looked around the room and saw all the machines surrounding you.

You saw your parents and you also saw Cheryl.

You took the oxygen tube out of your nose, "What's going on?"

Your mother was the first to speak, "You were shot at Sweetwater River, do you remember anything? What were you even doing at the river alone," she asked frantically.

You looked at Cheryl, you couldn't keep it a secret anymore, "Mom, dad... Cheryl and I are dating, we had a secret spot by the river, I was supposed to meet her there."

Your parents glared at Cheryl but she was only in shock.

"What are you talking about Y/N? We didn't have anything planned at the river."

"Yes we did, you texted me earlier that day and told me to meet you there," you said sure of yourself.

Cheryl pulled her phone out of her pocket and went to your messages, "Y/N, look, there's nothing there, I never texted you."

"Where's my phone, I swear to you-" you were cut off as you tried to sit up in your hospital bed.

"Y/N, you didn't have your phone on you when they found you," your mother told you.

"Well then whoever shot me must have taken it."

"How do we know it wasn't Cheryl who shot you," your father accused.

"I would never hurt Y/N," Cheryl said defending herself.

"Sure you wouldn't," your mother said skeptically.

"Hey, it wasn't Cheryl," you told your parents confidently.

"Then who was it."

"I... I don't know, I don't remember," you sighed.

"So then it could have been this Blossom trash," your father spoke.

"Don't talk about her like that," you practically yelled at him.

A new voice took you all by surprise, "Now Y/F/N, is that really any way to talk about a child."

It was Clifford Blossom, followed by Jason and Penelope.

"What are you doing here Clifford."

"We heard about what happened, we just wanted to offer our condolences for this... tragic turn of events," he said smoothly like a real businessman.

"Cheryl I think it's time you come home," Penelope told her daughter with a fake smile.

That's when it came back to you.

Clifford Blossom was the one who stood before you with that gun.