Intrigued (Jughead x fem reader)

request: Can you do a request we're the reader is Veronica's sister and she is a serpent and Veronica hates her bc of that and she is kinda betraying their father and when Jughead hears the word serpent he becomes intrigued by her and they become friends then soon start to date idk just a thought :)

written by Jasmine

You pulled on your leather jacket, adjusting your hair before leaving your bedroom. You made your way into the kitchen, grabbing a bowl of cereal before sitting at the table.

"Do you have to wear that in the house?" Hermione asked, her eyebrows raised. You cocked your head to the side shrugging.

"I'll wear what I want," You shot back, smirking at her.

"Just take it off," Veronica ordered.

"Sorry, I don't take orders from my younger sister," You said, placing your bowl into the sink, not bothering to finish whatever was left. Veronica did the same, and the two of you began the walk to your separate schools.

"She's ruining our reputation!" Veronica ranted, slamming her locker shut.

"By being a Serpent?" Betty asked, raising her eyebrows at her friends.

"Who's a Serpent?"Archie asked, approaching the two of them.

"My stupid sister," Veronica muttered. "She would rather deal drugs than be a good sister."

"Just because she's a Serpent doesn't mean she deals," Archie countered.

"Trust me; she deals," Veronica assured him.

Jughead walked over to the group, acting as if he hadn't heard most of the conversation.

"Serpent?" He asked.

"Sister," Veronica answered.

"I didn't know you had a sister," Jughead said. "What's her name?"

"(y/n)," Veronica started. "She goes to South Side."

Jughead couldn't help his curiosity. He wanted to see this mysterious Serpent girl, find out who she was. He couldn't believe Veronica didn't like her sister for no reason other than her being a Serpent. He took it upon himself to meet this mysterious girl and made his way towards his father's house.

"Dad?" Jughead called as he walked into the trailer. He wandered into the living room, greeting FP with a smile.

"What's up?" FP asked, leaning back on the couch.

"Do you know a girl named (y/n)?" He asked, leaning against the wall.

FP nodded. "(y/n) Lodge. Why?"

"Will she be at the bar tonight?"

"Most likely."

"Could you take me?" Jughead asked. FP shrugged but nodded. Jughead grinned, taking a seat beside his father.

"Is she here?"

"We just got here," FP groaned. "I don't know."

"Just let me know when you see her," Jughead said, glancing at everyone's face. FP was greeting everyone, making Jughead huff. He just wanted to see this girl, then get out of here. Jughead glared at his father, who rolled his eyes but followed him anyway.

He eventually pointed towards you. "There. That's her."

Jughead smiled, watching as you took a sip of beer. You were talking to Joaquin, your one hand shoved into the pocket of your jeans.

Jughead made his way over, and your attention shifted towards him.

"Uh, hi," He greeted. "I'm Jughead."

"(y/n)," You began. "I've never seen you around here."

Jughead shrugged. "Not a Serpent."

"Wait," Joaquin said. "You're FP's kid, right?"

"Yeah," Jughead breathed.

"Oh, yeah!" You exclaimed. "Makes sense."

"You're Veronica's sister?" Jughead asked. You laughed.

"By blood, maybe," You scoffed. "She hates me."

Jughead shook his head. "She doesn't hate you. Just the jacket you wear."

"I don't know anymore," You admitted. "But it doesn't matter."

By now Joaquin was nowhere to be seen, and it was just you and Jughead.

"Anyway." You held your hand out to him, grinning. "Come dance with me."

Jughead gladly accepted and allowed you to pull him into the crowd.