Public (Veronica x male reader)

Request: Veronica x male reader. : all the guys talking at school. About how much they want to date veronica, when secretly you're dating her 

Written by Doc 

It was no secret that Veronica was on the radar of pretty much every guy at Riverdale High.

She got asked out so many times by so many different guys that it was impossible to keep track of how many broken hearts she left in her wake of rejection.

Every guy asked her out in hopes that he would be the one she said yes to. 

One morning before school you stood around your locker with your friends when one of them spotted Veronica at the end of the hall.

"Damn, how is it possible that she looks even hotter than usual," one of your friends, Kyle muttered.

You all turned your attention to where he was looking to see that he was talking about none other than Veronica.

"I heard Ricky asked her out on Friday and she said no," another one of your friends, David said.

"She's turned down practically every guy at this school, I wonder if she's ever going to actually say yes to someone," Jack sighed.

"What do you think Y/N?" David looked to you.

"I think her dating life is her business," you shrugged not wanting to let it slip that you and Veronica had been dating for months.

"You can't tell me you've never thought about asking her out," Kyle said raising an eyebrow.

"Maybe Y/N just doesn't want to get rejected like every other guy that wants to date Veronica," Jack laughed.

As Veronica was walking by you and your friends she overheard them talking about her so she decided to shut them up.

She walked right up to you and gave you a chaste kiss, "Hey babe, are we still on for tonight?" she grinned.

"Yeah- yeah, I'll uh, see you tonight Veronica," you said shyly.

You and Veronica had never been public about your relationship before and this encounter had taken you by surprise.

She winked at you before walking away, leaving all your friends dumbfounded.

"What the hell Y/N, when were you going to tell us that you and Veronica were dating," David said punching your arm.