Secrets out (Archie x fem reader)

Request: Can you do an imagine with Archie where the reader gets pregnant but with everything going on she decides to leave Riverdale, without telling Archie anything, and when things finally quiet down she comes back with the baby and Archie freaks out they make up and it's cute?

When you found out you were pregnant you panicked.

With everything happening in Riverdale you weren't even sure how to tell Archie the baby was his.

The only thing you knew how to do was leave.

You moved in with some family upstate and didn't tell anyone that you were going, Archie included.

You had a beautiful baby boy but felt guilty every day about leaving Archie in the dark about his son.

So two years later, yours and Archie's senior year you came back to Riverdale.

Your first day back you saw Archie standing at his locker and you almost turned around to walk right back out of the school but you stood your ground and went up to him.

"Archie," you said shyly to get his attention.

He looked your way and couldn't believe what he was seeing, "Y/N?"

"Archie can we talk?" you tried to ask him but he was so full of questions himself.

"Y/N, what are you doing back in Riverdale? Where did you even go? Why didn't you say goodbye?" he asked.

The bell rang before you could speak, "Just meet me at Pop's afterschool alright?"

The day dragged on but it was finally over and you stopped to pick up your son before heading to Pop's.

Archie was already there sitting in a booth when you walked inside.

He stood up to greet you but then there was a look of shock on his face when he saw you were holding a child.

"Archie," you said softly when you walked up to him.

"Who-who's this?" he asked nervously, clearly afraid of the answer.

"This is Y/S/N, he's my son... he's our son Archie."

You saw Archie tense up and he immediately left Pop's never looking back.

A few days later he showed up at your door.

He took a deep breath, "why didn't you ever tell me?"

"I was scared, we were 15 and there was already enough going on in Riverdale. I panicked. I'm so sorry Archie, I regret leaving, that's why I came back. I want you to be in your son's life. If you want him that is."

"I'm sorry I freaked out before. I thought about it a lot and I want to be the father he deserves Y/N, I just wish you would have let me be there for you when you needed me."

You felt a wave of relief hit you and you invited him inside.

You picked up your son out of his crib and turned to Archie.

"Do you want to hold him?" you asked him.

"Yes," he said holding out his arms.

He smiled wide as he held his son for the first time and you knew you made the right choice in coming back.