Move along (Cheryl x fem reader)

Requests: Hi! Could you do a Cheryl x fem! reader where the reader is a serpent and Cheryl takes a liking towards her? Thanks!

hello can you do something cheryl x fem reader based on the song Woman by Harry Styles?

You met Cheryl because of Joaquin.

The two of you were best friends and with his new relationship with Kevin you started hanging around him and his friends more. 

"Keller, who's that with your boy toy," Cheryl asked him curiously the first time she saw you at Jughead's party making drinks with Joaquin. 

"That's Y/N, she's Joaquin's friend," he told her.

"So she's a Serpent too?"

"Yeah, why?"

"No reason, just trying to put a name to a new face," she shrugged and walked away.

She watched you all night.

She watched you dance, drink and interact with people you had never even met before.

There was something about you that enticed her.

You saw her frequently looking at you.

You had heard stories of Cheryl from Kevin and his friends, the ice witch they always described didn't look so scary in person.

You wanted to dance with her but you were going to make her the one that had to approach you, not the other way around. 

As the night went on Cheryl wondered if she should make her move.

Normally Cheryl wasn't afraid to be blunt with what she wanted, but with you, with you she just wasn't sure.

It wasn't until she saw you dancing with Reggie, who was clearly drunk and getting a little handsy, that she decided to face her fears. 

The song she heard on the radio that day played in her head.

I hope you can see, the shape that I'm in while he's touching your skin. He's right where I should be.

She walked right up to the two of you and tapped on his shoulder, "Alright Reggie, move along."

Reggie walked away confused but quickly got over it when he found a new girl to dance with.

You looked to Cheryl with a smirk, "is this your way of finally asking me to dance?"

"Yes it is, you've got a problem with that?" she asked finding her usual confidence.

"Not at all," you chuckled as you pulled her in to start dancing.