She's not you (Cheryl x fem reader)

Request: Cheryl and fem reader are dating and Cheryl is jealous of yours and Veronica's friendship especially because all of your friends want you to be with Veronica instead but you are super in love with Cheryl. 

You and Cheryl had been dating for a while now even though you knew your friends weren't too fond of her. This included Veronica who you instantly became close to when Betty first introduced you guys when she moved to Riverdale.

It was obvious to everyone except you that Veronica had developed a crush on you at some point but you were in love with Cheryl and you only thought of Veronica as a friend.

One Friday night you were all at one of Cheryl's parties.

You had been dancing with Cheryl for a while until as the host she had to go make a routine check in the kitchen to make sure there was still alcohol left.

When Cheryl had left Veronica took your hand to go dance with her instead.

It wasn't unusual, Veronica was one of closest friends and you had danced together at parties before.

When Cheryl returned she saw the two of you and instantly became jealous. She knew Veronica liked you and it annoyed her how you never noticed this.

After a few songs you told her you had to take a break. She continued dancing and you left to join Betty, Jughead and Archie who were hanging out on the sidelines.

You were having a casual conversation when you thought you should go find Cheryl but had no clue where she was.

"Have any of you guys seen Cheryl lately?" you asked your friends.

With the help of some liquid courage from the alcohol Betty asked you, "Y/N, why are you with Cheryl? In case you haven't noticed she's not the nicest person around."

"Veronica likes you you know, why be involved with the school's 'Mean Girls' when you can be with 'Breakfast At Tiffany's'," Jughead added.

"You guys can't be serious?" you said in disbelief.

"Sorry Y/N, but they kind of have a point," Archie told you apologetically while taking a sip of his drink.

"You don't know Cheryl like I do and I'm not interested in Veronica as anything more than a friend," You said before leaving.

You walked around the entire party without any glimpse of Cheryl so you decided to go check upstairs.

That's where you found her alone in her room sitting on her bed.

"Hey Cheryl, what are you doing up here? You know the party's downstairs right," you joked.

"I heard your friends talking about me, clearly they want you to be Veronica," she said in a snarky tone without looking at you.

You sat down next to her, "Cheryl, I don't care what my friends say. I don't want Veronica, I never have. She's not you and you're only one I want."

"You really mean that?" she said facing you.

Cheryl was not one to show her insecurities to just anyone. Seeing her vulnerable like this was something you would never get used to.

"Of course I do, I love you Cheryl." you reassured before kissing her.

After a few seconds she pulled back to say "I love you too Y/N," and kissed you again.

"So do you want go back down to the party?"

"No, I have another idea instead," she said with a grin.

That's how you knew Cheryl was feeling better. In true Cheryl Blossom fashion she pulled herself onto your lap and started kissing your neck with the party long forgotten.

Monday morning you walked into school with the fading marks from that night and everyone knew you were Cheryl Blossom's.