Front porch (Betty x fem reader)

Request: Being Betty's sister and her finding out you're with Cheryl when she catches you sneaking out with her

a/n: So when I accepted this request I didn't really think about it but if you're Betty's sister than that means you're technically related to Cheryl so I'm changing it to being Betty's best friend and dating Cheryl.

You and Betty had never kept secrets from each other but with tensions high right now, especially between the Blossoms and the Coopers it just wasn't the right time to tell her that you started seeing Cheryl.

Betty decided to drop by your house unannounced, which wasn't an uncommon thing since your parents practically saw her as another daughter, when she needed some help studying for an upcoming test.

When she was walking up to your home she noticed Cheryl sitting in her car a few houses down and thought it was strange but kept on walking minding her own business.

Arriving at your front porch she was about to knock on the door when she heard noises coming from the side of your yard.

She looked around to find the noise and found it was coming from you, climbing over the gate that lead to your backyard.

"Y/N?" she asked you.

"Betty? What are you doing here?" you responded nervously.

"I just stopped by to study... What are you doing sneaking out?" she spoke quietly trying not to alert your parents of what was happening outside.

"I uh... was just going to go for a walk."

"Why didn't you just go through the front door?"

"I didn't want to tell my parents, you know how they worry," you said trying sound casual.

"You're dressed pretty nice for just going out for a walk," there was a moment of silence before Betty started piecing it together, "wait, are you going out with Cheryl? Is that why she's just sitting in her car down the street."

"I guess I can't keep it a secret anymore. Betty, Cheryl and I have been seeing each other for a few weeks now," you confessed.

"Why didn't you just tell me?"

"You don't know how hard it was keeping this from you but I couldn't tell anyone. There's just too much going on in Riverdale right now, we decided to just keep it to ourselves until things calmed down. Are you mad?" you asked her.

"No I'm not mad, shocked yes. I never expected my best friend to date Cheryl Blossom but if you're happy than I'm happy for you," she said with a faint smile.

You pulled her in for a hug, "thanks Betty, I'm so relieved you're okay with this. I  should get going, Cheryl's waiting for me. I'll help you study tomorrow, promise. You won't tell my parents right?"

"Of course not, your secret's safe with me."

You hugged her one last, "Thanks, I really gotta go, I'll see you tomorrow."

You left Betty standing on your front porch trying to process everything that just happened, she might not have understood why you were with Cheryl but she meant it when she said she was happy for you.