Backseat (Cheryl x reader)

Request: Cheryl blossom smut where someone flirts with the reader in the lockerroom and she gets jealous and shows her who she belongs to once theyre alone

Cheryl didn't let herself get jealous very often.

She knew no one else could get you riled up like she did.

For weeks another girl on the cheer team had been flirting with you but she only laughed at her attempts. 

Though the longer it went on the more it got under her skin until one day she snapped after seeing this girl flirting and touching your arm while she was dressed in only a towel. 

She practically slammed her locker shut after grabbing her belongings.

Cheryl was driving you home like normal but this time it was a quiet ride and she didn't plan on taking you home right away.

She pulled her car into an empty parking lot and turned the engine off.

"What are we doing here Cheryl?" you asked confused.

Suddenly she was desperately grasping at your neck and roughly kissing you.

"Backseat. Now," she told you sternly.

You didn't even question the turn of events and climbed into the backseat of her car as ordered.

Cheryl quickly followed, settling on your lap and resumed kissing you. 

Your hands gripped her hips as she trailed down your jaw to your neck leaving harsh bites in her wake that would certainly result in a bruise in the morning. 

You moaned at her actions, "What brought this on Cheryl? Not that I'm complaining," you chuckled.

"Just showing you who you belong to," she breathed out against your neck.

It took you a moment to realize what she was upset about. 

"Is this because of-" 

"Don't even say her name," Cheryl cut you off grinded her hips down into yours making you gasp in surprise.

In return you took Cheryl's shirt off and leaned down to place kisses on her collarbone, running a hand up her side to her chest.

"You have nothing to worry about babe, the only person I belong to is you," you grinned as she tilted her head back, arching into your touch. 

She gripped the edge of your shirt signaling for you to take it off and even up the playing field.

When your shirt was gone she held your cheeks bringing her lips to yours again.

She slid her hands down your body to get to the button of your jeans for the real fun to get started.