Welcome to the Southside (Cheryl x male reader)

Request: Can you do a Cheryl x male reader where the reader is a serpent Cheryl goes down to the Southside to see him? Cheryl's friends get worried when they find out that she has been going down there(they don't know about the reader) and follow her down to the Southside. Thanks!!! Love ya!

According to Joaquin he had seen quite a lot of Cheryl hanging around the southside lately and her friends couldn't figure out why.

Josie in particular was worried that after Jason's death she had gotten herself caught up in some kind of trouble.

She never imagined that Cheryl's new Southside adventures could have something to do with to her recent involvement with a Serpent. 

Josie had talked Veronica and Archie into helping her follow Cheryl downtown to see what she was up to.

That Friday they waiting around Thornhill until they noticed Cheryl driving away in her red convertible.

Josie started up her own car and they followed suit.

Soon after they were following Cheryl right into a seedy part of town.

She pulled into the empty parking lot of an old run down bar and Josie parked across the street.

"What the hell is she doing here?" Veronica questioned.

"I don't know, Archie do you see anything?" Josie responded.

"Nothing... wait, someone else is coming," Archie said as another pair of headlights were coming their way.

The three of them all ducked down as the car passed and pulled into the same parking lot.

When they looked back up a guy dressed in typical Serpent attire was stepping out of the car.

"You don't think she's getting drugs from this creep do you?" Josie asked.

"There's only one way to find out," Veronica said opening her car door.

"Veronica," Archie called to her but she was already making her way across the street.

He and Josie quickly got out of the car to go after her.

"Cheryl, what's going on here," Veronica stated as she marched up to Cheryl and the Serpent getting their attention.

"Veronica? Archie... Josie? What are you doing here? Did you follow me?," Cheryl demanded.

"Joaquin said he had seen you hanging around here a lot recently, we were just worried about you," Josie stammered trying to lighten the situation at hand.

"Cheryl, we're your friends, well.. kind of, but if you're in some sort of trouble with drugs or something you can tell us," Veronica stated.

"Drugs? You seriously think I'm doing drugs?" Cheryl said defensively.

"Why else would you be here with this guy," Archie asked.

"I'm not doing drugs. This is Y/N... my boyfriend," she clarified.

"Boyfriend?" both Josie and Veronica gasped at the same time. 

"Hey," you greeted awkwardly.

"You're dating a Serpent?" Archie asked hesitantly.

"What? Keller is the only one allowed to fool around with a Serpent?" Cheryl retorted.

"No, it's just surprising is all," Veronica told her.

"Alright, now that you know all about my love life can you three leave Y/N and I to get back to our prior engagements."

"Cheryl, your friends did drive all the way out here to make sure you were okay, least we can do is invite them out to the club with us," you suggested, "not every Serpent is as bad as our reputation makes us out to be."

"Fine, they can come with us, but I'm not playing babysitter," she said looking to Veronica and Archie, the youngest of everyone there.

"Don't worry Cher, I drove, I'll make sure they don't get into any trouble," Josie joked, "I've never been to a Serpent club before."

"Well the clubs here are way better than anything you've got on your side of town, just don't get into any bar fights and it'll be a good night," you told them.

You all made your way to club and it was easy to get them in because you knew the bouncer.

You opened the door and loud music started blaring from inside the dark club. 

"Welcome to the Southside," you grinned.

Cheryl still wasn't thrilled about her friends following her that night but at least she wouldn't have to keep her Serpent boyfriend a secret anymore.