Wrath (Cheryl x fem reader)

Request: Flirty imagine with fem!reader and cheryl where the reader is a shy girl and is pretty much an outcast and notices Cheryl checking her out. Then one day cheryl sees someone bullying her psychically and stands up for her and says shes her girlfriend. But then really does ask her out after and kisses her

Cheryl didn't look at you like everyone else did.

Everyone else stared like you were some sort of social disease.

Cheryl on the other hand, she looked at you with a light in her eyes that wanted to know more. 

You saw her glances when you passed her in the halls, the sly smiles from across the cafeteria and the way she subconsciously bit her lip when you took your seat next to her in history class. 

You never dared confront her about it. 

She was Cheryl Blossom and you were just the school outcast, it had to be some sort of joke right? 

The school year trailed on and you had your usual run-ins with the school bullies.

Typically they would only cast out cruel names and crude jokes, occasionally knock your belongings out of your hands but today was different.

You stood up for yourself and made a snarky remark about one of bullies and she didn't take too kindly to it which resulted in you being pushed up against the lockers. 

"What did you say freak?" the girl asked with a fist halfway into the air. 

"Do you really have nothing better to do than tyrannize my girlfriend?" you heard the familiar voice of Cheryl accompanied by the clicking of her heels approaching the scene.

"Girlfriend? You can't seriously be dating this loser," the girl laughed.

"Well I am, and if you and your group of insolent half-brains don't leave her alone, you will be dealing with the wrath of Cheryl Blossom," Cheryl scolded. 

She raised an eyebrow when the bully just stood there dumbfounded until she finally released the grip she had on your jacket and walked away. 

As soon as the group was out of sight Cheryl smoothed out your jacket where the other girl had been holding you. 

"Are you alright Y/N?" she asked casually returning to her normal tone of voice.   

"Uh yeah, thanks Cheryl," you said awkwardly, "why... why did you say I was your girlfriend?" 

"Because I like you Y/N-kins."

"You do?" 

"Yes silly, since I just saved your ass how about you repay the favor by going out with me tomorrow night?" she grinned. 

"Like a date?" you asked surprised. 

"Yes like a date." 

"Yeah- yeah of course," you rambled. 

"Good," she said before giving you a chaste kiss, "I'll see you tomorrow night." 

She winked before walking away, leaving you speachless. 

Not only did Cheryl stand up for you, she asked you out on a date... and kissed you. 

Cheryl Blossom liked you.