The star quarterback (Jason x male reader)

Request: Can you do a Jason x male reader where the way they come out to the world is when Jason kisses the reader when he scores the winning touchdown during a football game. Everyone around them is openly accepting, especially Kevin. I know this might be a little challenging, so thanks

Every Friday night during football season you sat front row to see your boyfriend Jason play. 

You kept your relationship a secret because you didn't know how your peers would react, more so you didn't know how the Blossoms would react to their son being gay. 

As the team made their big entrance and ran onto the field, Jason noticed you in your usual spot, with your best friend Kevin sitting right behind you, and smiled wide at you. 

"Is it just me or is Jason smiling at you," Kevin laughed. 

You wished everyone knew about the two of you already, but what you didn't know was that Jason had been thinking the same thing.

The game had been one for the books with the score being neck and neck for the entirety of the night. 

The 4th quarter was coming to end and it was Riverdale down 37-42.

Riverdale had the ball with time for one more play.

Even though they were in position for an easy field goal, the only way to win the game was with a touchdown. 

The team huddled together to strategize and even though a countless amount of people were calling his name, the voice that stood out to Jason was yours cheering him on from the stands.

They lined up and he looked to you one last time before getting into position.

The center hiked him the ball and he was about to throw it to the wide receiver when he noticed multiple safeties surrounding him.

He looked around for the next best option and saw a opening in their line of defenseman.

With quick judgement he ran as fast as he could though the opening and the crowd went wild as he just barely made the touchdown.

He took his helmet off as his teammates raised him into the air as the opposing team took the walk of defeat off the field. 

He patted his teammates on the shoulders signaling for them to put him down.

As soon as they did he ran to you.

The cheering stopped as they were confused what was happening.

Before you could say anything Jason was kissing you.

You eagerly kissed him back as the crowd went wild once again.

You pulled back smiling as everyone around you was applauding while calling both yours and Jason's names.

"I just couldn't keep it a secret anymore," he told you.

"Good because I couldn't either," you chuckled.

He pulled you back in for one more kiss before having to head back to the locker rooms with the team.

As soon as he left you looked to Kevin who was still in shock, "You've been dating the star quarterback this whole time and you didn't bother to tell me?"

"It was complicated," you joked.

"I really am happy for you Y/N," he told you sincerely.

"Thanks Kev."

"Hey, you think there's any other guys on the team Jason could hook me up with... oh, what about Moose? He's pretty cute and I totally get a bi vibe from him," he said excitedly.

"I'll ask him," you laughed.

This ordinary Friday night had taken a turn into one of the best nights of your life.