Pushed to the limit (Veronica x fem reader)

request: Veronica x fem!reader where V likes to make the reader angry by often flirting with the guys from the football team, but this time the reader has had enough and finally shows Veronica who she belongs to.Please and thank you?

summary: The football team underestimates the power of Veronica's girlfriend.

warnings: violence, sexual remarks and actions

written by Jasmine 

You rolled your eyes as you watched your girlfriend purposefully sway her hips as she walked, her booty shorts riding up further than they already had. You could practically see the drool oozing from the entire Wolverine's team as they all stared at her.

You continued to go about the routine, flicking your gaze between Cheryl and Veronica. You almost missed as your flyer came back down into your arms, causing Cheryl to groan.

"Pay attention, (y/n)!" She yelled, and you quickly got yourself together. The music ended, and you hit the final pose perfectly. You took the opportunity to once again glance at Veronica, who was practically being undressed by the football team's eyes.

"Alright, that's all for today," Cheryl announced, and you quickly made your way over to your bag. You sat down beside it, taking a few sips of water.

"Looking hot, Lodge!" Reggie called, making you glance up.

"Thanks, Reg! You're not too bad yourself!" Veronica yelled back, before sitting beside you. You didn't greet her, but you pulled out your phone so that you could ignore her.

"Hey, baby," She greeted, placing a hand on your thigh. You smiled at her, going back to your phone. This wasn't unusual for Ronnie, flirt with a few guys, then go back to being a sweet girlfriend. In fact, it happened almost daily.

"What's up?" She asked.

You shook your head. There was no use talking to her about it; she still wouldn't stop. "Nothing, just tired."

"Oh, okay." She stood up, pulling down her shorts a bit as she waltzed over to the boys. A few whistled as she approached, and you could feel your blood boiling. You watched as she turned around, smirking a bit once she saw your expression. You rolled your eyes but continued to keep an eye on her.

"You've got nice moves, Veronica," A boy commented, and you could practically feel her biting her lip and winking at him.

"I'd love to see what moves you've got in the bedroom," Another added, and you took a deep breath.

"I'm sure you would," Veronica responded, her voice laced with seduction.

"And your body, don't even get me started!" The first boy continued.

"I wish I could hear it, but I should get going. I'll see you babes tomorrow," She called, and you watched her turn around. Reggie's hand moved forward, and you watched as he gripped her ass firmly. Your mouth dropped open in shock, as did Veronica's. You stood up quickly, marching towards the group. You could feel your face heating up in anger, and your hands were balled up into fists.

"Babe, I-" You cut Veronica off by pressing your lips aggressively to hers, grabbing her shirt and yanking her into you. Her hands found your hips, and they rested on them comfortably. You pulled away after a few moments, looking at the group of boys, specifically Reggie.

"If any of you dare to touch or flirt with her ever again, you will not get away with it," You growled, getting angrier when all Reggie did was smirk.

"What are you going to do about it, (y/n)? You're a cheerleader." His friends high fived him, and you gave him a fake smile.

"Why don't you find out?" You suggested, and he crossed his arms.

"Alright," He started, and another boy whispered something in his ear. "Oh, yeah, okay."

He rubbed his hands together, looking right at your girlfriend, who nervously awaited whatever pick up line was about to leave his mouth.

"Hey, Ronnie, are you Medusa? Because you make me rock hard." He gestured to his pants, and you scoffed. You pulled your fist back quickly, before connecting with his face. His head whipped back from the force, and he brought his hands up to his nose.

"What the hell? It's bleeding!" One of the boys exclaimed, all of them looking at you in shock.

"Would anyone else like to flirt with her?" You asked, but they all remained quiet. You nodded, grabbing Veronica's hand and yanking her into the hallway. You practically pinned her to the wall, placing your hands on her waist. You began to kiss and nibble at her neck, taking breaks in between some of them.

"You're mine," You growled, kissing her lips quickly before releasing the vice grip you had on her.

"Wow, that was-" Veronica paused. "Hot. I've never seen you that angry."

You shook your head at her, kissing her forehead. Hopefully, you would never need to get that angry again.