Say you won't let go (Cheryl x reader)

Request: Cheryl x fem reader imagine based on Say You Won't Let Go by James Arthur ?? 

After Jason's funeral you stayed with Cheryl.

You and Jason were the two most important people to Cheryl and she was a wreck now that he was gone.

You sat on the staircase holding her as she cried.

The night you met started replaying in the back of your mind.

It was your freshman year and the football team was throwing a party at Sweetwater River celebrating their first victory in a long time.

Music blared as you danced with your friends and suddenly time seemed to stop when Jason, the freshman who made it onto the varsity team, arrived with his sister.

She was the most beautiful girl you had ever seen.

"I met you in the dark and you lit me up, you made feel like I was enough. We danced the night away and we drank too much. Then you smiled over your shoulder and for a minute I was stone-cold sober," you said rubbing circles on her back.

Cheryl pulled herself closer to you without saying a word.

"I knew I loved you then but you'd never know 'cause I played it cool when I was scared of letting go," you continued.

Cheryl seemed to stop crying and you could even see the faintest of smiles forming on her lips.

"I'm so in love with you and I hope you know, Darling your love is worth more than it's weight in gold and I'm gonna love you till my lungs give out."

"Y/N," Cheryl said softly.

"Yes?"

"Say you won't let go," she asked.

"I won't let you go Cheryl," you said kissing the top of her head.

You were never going to let this girl go.