You heard wrong (Cheryl x male reader)

Request: Hello! I was wondering if I could request an imagine with Cheryl and a male reader if that's okay? I was thinking like he'd be a fuckboy or bad boy, they have an on-again, off-again relationship and they have a fight because of her jealousy issues and he breaks up with her, she sees him with one of the girls at cheer tryouts or at Pop's and like she acts really bitchy towards her but like he likes her efforts in trying to explain with him that they get back together? Sorry it's long, thank you so much. 

It was no surprise that the queen bee of Riverdale High had a thing for the school's resident bad boy.

With both of you being natural flirts, it tended to cause some jealousy which led to breaking up but then getting back to together again soon after.

You were standing at your locker talking to a girl from your English class.

You were a charmer, girls would think you were flirting with them even you weren't trying to.

Cheryl entered the hallway noticing the girl had her hand on your arm laughing at whatever you were saying. 

Cheryl walked right up to the girl and tapped on her shoulder, "Excuse me, you can go now," she said with a faux smile.

The girl walked away irritated and you turned to Cheryl shutting your locker, "What was that about? We were just talking."

"Looks like she was interested in more than just talking with you," she scoffed.

"Well maybe if you actually trusted me you'd realize the feelings weren't mutual."

"I trust you Y/N, it's her I don't trust."

"I think we should take a break Cheryl, that way you don't have to worry about trusting anyone," you told her and just walked away.

A few weeks later you were sitting at the counter of Pop's diner with that same girl from your English class.

The second Cheryl walked in your attention turned to her.

There was no denying that you missed her.

She walked up to the two of you as confident as ever, she grabbed the cherry from your milkshake and stuck it in between her lips biting the cherry off it's stem never breaking eye contact with you.

You took a deep breath, you had to admit it was pretty hot.

She turned to the girl, "I'm only going to tell you one last time, stay away from  my boyfriend."

The girl smirked, "From what I hear he's not your boyfriend anymore."

Cheryl laughed, "well you heard wrong so, move along," she said waving her away.

The girl turned to you annoyed, "Y/N, do you have anything to say about this."

"I think Cheryl and I need to talk," you said standing up and leading Cheryl outside.

You made your way to the parking lot and stood in front of your car.

"I miss you Y/N," she muttered out before you had the chance to speak.

"You know I miss you too Cheryl but I don't want to play these games anymore, we can't just breakup every time someone gets jealous and then get back together and pretend like it never happened."

"Listen Y/N, I know I can be a bitch sometimes but I get jealous because I think about how you'd probably be better off with some other girl."

You were surprised by her confession, "Cheryl, there's no one I'd rather be with than you."

There was a moment of silence before you spoke again.

"How about this, let's just start over, a clean slate and I will try not to attract so many girls with my good looks and natural charm," you joked.

She smiled, "I'll try not to let jealousy get the best of me because I trust you."

You leaned back against your car and grabbed a hold of her hips pulling her in closer to you, "Deal, although... there are some occasions where it's okay to be jealous. I mean, it was pretty hot how you ate that cherry in there."

"I knew it would get your attention," she said leaning in teasingly close to your lips.

"Please," you laughed, "you always have my attention."

She grinned before closing the distance and everything fell back into place.