Blush (Cheryl x reader)

Request:: A CHERYL x READER FLUFF WHERE CHER HOSTS LIKE A BIG ASS PARTY AND THE READER GETS RLLY DRUNK AND EXPOSES CHER'S SOFT SIDE AND EVERYONES JUST LIKE "OOOH" AND CHER JUST BLUSHES AND TELLS U TO SHUT UP. IM SORRY I LITERALLY JUST WOKE UP HAD DREAMED THIS I NEEDED TO WRITE THIS DREAM SOMEWHERE BEFORE I FORGET

For your birthday Cheryl surprised you with a huge party at Thorn Hill.

The night was full of drinking and dancing and you had a few too many drinks then you probably should of had.

You and Cheryl had been dancing up against one another for a while and when the song ended you turned to her and passionately kissed her.

She could taste the alcohol on your breath, "okay Y/N I think you've had enough to drink," she laughed trying to take your cup.

"Cheryl, have I ever told you are the best girlfriend ever?" you asked slurring the words together.

Cheryl only laughed.

"I'm serious Cher, you're the best girlfriend ever, you threw this awesome party for me and you're so beautiful and I love you so much."

Cheryl was starting to blush at your drunken compliments.

You heard oohing from the people around you and this only made Cheryl blush more.

"Oh shut up," she told you smiling.

"Make me," you teased before kissing her again and everyone started to cheer.

She pulled you into the kitchen to get you some water.

Her attempt failed when you started kissing her neck.

She put her hands on your hips and you leaned up to whisper in her ear, "maybe we can go upstairs and I can show just how thankful I really am for you."

Cheryl once again started blushing, "as much I would like to Y/N, you are way too drunk."

You gave her a pout trying to change her mind.

Cheryl was firm in her choices but had another idea, "how about you stay the night and tomorrow when you aren't as intoxicated you follow up on that offer," she grinned.

"Deal," you said kissing her one last time before leaving to join the party again.

This had turned into one hell of a night and you couldn't have been happier.