Out of town part 2 (Cheryl x fem reader)

Request: Can you do a fluffy part 2 for Out of town where the reader gets sick one weekend and everyone comes over to cheer her up and keep her company and they all end up watching power rangers on Netflix the whole weekend?

It had been a few weeks since the tournament where your girlfriend and your friends found out about your martial arts secret. 

You hadn't felt so great for a few days but you continued to train thinking you could just sweat it out.

But unfortunately that only made it worse.

You had to cancel all your plans that weekend because you could barely get out of bed.

You were waken up from your nap when you heard loud chatter coming from the hall and then your bedroom door was opening.

Cheryl along with all your friends, Josie, Valerie, Melody, Kevin, Veronica, Betty, Archie and Jughead entered your room.

"What are you guys doing here?" you asked them sitting up in your bed.

"Well since you couldn't come out with any of us this weekend, we figured we would bring the fun to you," Cheryl smiled sitting next to you.

"That's sweet but I don't want to get any of you sick."

"Don't worry about it Y/N, we'll be fine," Archie told you. 

"Yeah, besides, what other way to make you feel better than a power rangers marathon all weekend," Josie laughed.

"They just put the new movie on pay-per-view! We've got to watch that one too," Kevin exclaimed.

The boys started making makeshift beds on the floor using spare blankets and pillows while the girls went to your kitchen to get drinks and snacks.

You and Cheryl laid back in your bed, her arm around your waist as you rested your head on her chest, "Thank you Cheryl, for everything." 

"Anything for you Y/N," she said kissing the top of your head.

Everyone made themselves comfortable in your room, some on your bed, some on the floor as Veronica went to Netflix to find the first power rangers show you guys would be watching.

Everyone had a good time that weekend, just being with each other and you were grateful that you had such amazing friends and girlfriend.