Talent (Cheryl x fem reader)

Request: Cheryl being your sister and you telling her you joined the pussycats

Music was your passion and all you wanted to do was perform.

With Cheryl and Josie being so close you knew your sister could easily put a good word in to the pussycats but you wanted to prove to yourself that you could do this on your own.

It started with asking Josie to be your musical mentor.

For weeks the two of you practiced and somehow managed to keep it a secret from Cheryl.

You showed her just how serious about this that you really were.

When the pussycats needed a fourth to accompany them at an upcoming performance you were the first person to come to Josie's mind.

You gladly accepted and couldn't wait to tell Cheryl the good news.

Lucky for you, she just so happened to make an appearance in the music room looking for Josie.

"Y/N? What are you doing here?" she asked you.

"Cheryl, I've got something to tell you," you said eagerly.

"What is it?"

You looked at Josie who was smiling and back to Cheryl, "I'm going to perform with the Pussycats at the Jubilee."

"Really? Y/N, I had no idea you were so serious about music," she said surprised.

"I am Cher, I've been practicing with Josie for weeks, I wanted to tell you earlier but I wanted to prove to myself that I could do this for real first."

Cheryl smiled and hugged you, "I'm so happy for you Y/N."

"Your sister's got some real talent," you heard from Josie as you pulled away from Cheryl, "and who knows, maybe if the performance goes well we'll have a permanent spot available."

"I know she'll do great, she is a Blossom after all," Cheryl stated.