Degenerates (Cheryl x reader)

Request: Can you do a Cheryl x reader where Cher catches like glimpses of you getting slightly pushed around or being made fun of for the past months and she tries to ignore it but she's slowly becoming more protective over you and one day she witness you getting beaten up and she loses it. Just her full on bitch mode, screaming at the bullies and yelling threats and insults

You had been a victim of teasing for your entire life.

There were a group of your peers who got their kicks out of calling you names, knocking your belongings out of your hands, 'accidently' tripping you and so on.

Cheryl confronted you about it before asking if you wanted her to say something but you told her to ignore them to not make it worse.

She tried ignoring it but it wasn't easy for her seeing the only person she cared about being treated this way.

She couldn't sit on the sidelines any longer when she witnessed the bullying escalate as you were being held up against you locker as one person was taking swings at you.

This was the moment Cheryl let out all her pent up frustrations from over the last few months.

She walked right up to the bully pulling on their shoulder to turn them around.

"Excuse me. What the hell do you think you're doing!" she yelled at them.

"Beat it Cheryl," they said back.

Cheryl looked at you and saw the blood coming from your lip.

"I will not beat it you low life degenerate."

At this she slapped the bully and all of their friends who had been watching stepped back seeing just how angry Cheryl was.

"If you think I will let nefarious scum like you act like savages against Y/N you are truly mistaken. Now, if you and your group of delinquent friends don't get lost and stay the hell away from Y/N I will make your lives a living hell you got that?" she screamed at them.

No one had ever seen Cheryl act like this and you could see the fear on your tormentors faces as they practically ran away.

"Are you okay?" she asked calmly turning to you.

"Yeah- yeah I'm okay. That was intense Cheryl," you told her still in disbelief of what just happened.

"Yeah well I don't appreciate the people I care about being disrespected. Now, let's go get you cleaned up, I don't think they will bothering you ever again."