The vigilante of Riverdale (Betty x reader)

Requests: I know this probably sounds weird, but could you a Betty x reader fic where the reader is a vigilante that fights crime in Riverdale?

May I please request a reader x Betty imagine where they get mugged the reader gets hurt trying to protect her?

For months there had been gossip around the town of Riverdale about a masked vigilante fighting crime in the south side.

Many thought this person was a hero, but others thought they were only a menace asking for trouble.

What people didn't know was that the vigilante was just an average student from Riverdale High.

The death of Jason Blossom triggered a rage inside of you after a loss of your own from the hands of the Southside Serpents years ago.

You assumed they had a partaking in the incident and swore to take to down the gang and their drug ring so nobody else would get hurt.

Most nights you hung around their turf, scaring off hooligans vandalizing the town, some muggers, and many incidents of members drunkenly roaming the town after a night at the bar who found themselves in violent situations.

All the while looking for intel on who the Serpents were buying their main supply of drugs from.

Betty had confronted you about being distant for some time so you decided to take the night off and take her out to apologize.

It was a nice night until you got stopped on your way home by three Serpents, one of whom was holding a gun to you, who wanted all of your belongings.

Betty complied but without thinking you hit the gun out of the mans hand and proceeded to start an all out brawl.

You were able to stand your ground for a short period of time but you were outnumbered.

When they had sufficiently gotten you on the ground not able to get back up they ran, taking the gun and Betty's purse with them.

"Oh my God Y/N," Betty yelled trying to help you stand up, "we need to get you to the hospital."

You groaned in pain as you tried to walk.

"What were you thinking Y/N? They had a gun, what if that guy had shot you," she rambled frantically.

"Betty I need to tell you something," you told her, "you know that vigilante that people have been talking about?"

"Yeah?" she responded confused as to why you would be bringing them up now.

"Well... I'm the vigilante."

Betty stopped in her tracks, "what are you talking about."

"It's me Betty, I'm the vigilante of Riverdale," you stated.

"Y/N, I think you hit your head," she said starting to walk again.

"Betty I'm serious, that's why I fought them, this wasn't my first mugging, they just happened to catch me off my game."

You stopped and just stared at her.

"You're serious.... you're the vigilante."

"Yes."

"So that's why you've been so distant lately?" she asked.

"Yes, I've been trying to take down the Serpents, give them what they deserve."

Before you could continue a sharp pain shot through you and you nearly toppled over but Betty caught you.

"We can talk about this later but right now we really need to get you to the hospital."

It was a long walk to the hospital thanks to the muggers taking your phones but it was only the start of the long night ahead of you.