The meeting (Cheryl x reader)

Request: Can you do a Cheryl x reader where the reader's family and the blossoms are the two most prominent families in Riverdale and have been at each other's throats for generations but the reader and Cheryl have been sneaking out seeing each other but they get caught and the reader gets shot or something tragic thank ü

a/n: This is set before Jason's death

The Blossoms and the Y/L/N's had been the two richest families in Riverdale for generations because of their rivalling maple syrup companies.

Every member of the opposing families hated each other, that was until you and Cheryl came along.

You fell in love and were forced to sneak around because it would cause both of your parents to lose it if they ever found out.

Neither of you were allowed in each other's homes so you spent most of your time together in the corner booth of Pop's, secluded areas of Sweetwater River or in the backseat of your car at the Twilight drive-in.

Jason was happy to cover for his sister when he saw how happy she was.

Whenever their parents would ask him where she was he always had a lie ready to go to explain her absence.

Unknown to either yours or Cheryl's knowledge, Clifford Blossom had stopped by the drive-in one day to look at the property he soon planned on buying when he recognized your car in the corner of the land.

Walking closer he saw his daughter kissing the heir to his rival's company before they made their way to a more private area of the car.

He left outraged and didn't tell a soul what he saw.

Days later he stole his daughters phone and set up a fake meeting between you and Cheryl at the river and erased his trail when it was done.

You were waiting for Cheryl at the spot you agreed upon when you heard footsteps coming up behind you.

You turned around expecting it to be Cheryl but instead were met with the barrel of a gun.

You heard the gun go off and a sudden pain in your chest.

Seconds later everything went black.