Fuck it (Veronica x fem reader)

Requests: can you make a fic where veronica cheats on the reader with archie and r walks in on them kissing after jughead's bday party? thanks a lot!

Hi, can you write a veronica x fem!reader where veronica has a crush on the reader and lowkey flirts with her but the reader is oblivious and this goes on for a while until Veronica decides to f*ck it and kiss her

a/n: I've already written a fic where Veronica cheats with Archie, so I decided to combine the basis of the request with another request.

Everyone knew Veronica had a crush on you.

Well, everyone except you.

For weeks she had been flirting with you but you were completely oblivious to her attempts even though the feelings were mutual.

When Jughead's birthday party came around you spent most of the night dancing with Veronica and thought that maybe you'd actually have a chance if you asked her out.

But when she heard about Valerie dumping her drink on Archie she left to go comfort him.

They had been gone for a while so you decided to go looking for them to make sure everything was alright.

However, what you were not expecting was to find them kissing in Archie's room.

Veronica heard someone gasp and turned to see you standing there.

"Y/N wait," she said following after you hurried away.

There were so many people at the party that she lost sight of you but eventually found you sitting alone in the backyard.

You were so lost in your own thoughts that you didn't even hear her approaching you.

"Y/N," she said sitting next to you, breaking your trance.

"I uh, didn't know you liked Archie," you said staring at your cup.

"I don't like Archie," she said quietly.

"Then why did you kiss him?" you asked turning to her.

"I didn't kiss him, he kissed me. He's just drunk and shaken up about Valerie. he probably won't even remember this in the morning."

All you could say was, "Oh."

Veronica took a deep breath, "I don't like Archie because... I like you."

There was a brief moment of silence as you couldn't find the words to say.

You heard Veronica mutter, "Fuck it," and the next thing you knew she was kissing you.