The bird and the snake (Betty x reader) Harry Potter au

request:  Slytherin fem!reader X Betty Cooper

summary: Slytherin reader can't keep her hands off of her Ravenclaw girlfriend.

"You add the Occamy eggshell after the thyme!" You exclaimed, huffing at the potions book that sat in front of you. You had been paired up with your girlfriend's best friend, and a fellow Slytherin, Veronica Lodge. Potions were not her strong suit, and she liked to add things as she decided they were needed.

"No! I swear-" Veronica stopped herself as she looked over to her potions book, sighing. "Okay, okay. Sorry."

"My girlfriend prove you wrong again, Ronnie?" Betty asked as she leaned over from her table, her blue tie swinging back and forth as she moved.

"Be quiet, Elizabeth," Veronica huffed. You grinned playfully at the dark haired girl, shaking your head.

"If you would just read your potions book, I wouldn't have to correct you." You left the potion in the hands of Veronica as you waltzed over to Betty's table, smiling at her partner. You glanced at their pot, watching as the perfect gold droplets splashed about gracefully.

"Beautiful," You commented. "Just like you."

You watched Betty's cheeks flush, causing you to grin.

"Stop that," She whispered, but you shook your head.

"It's true!" You hummed, grabbing the blonde's shirt collar, pulling her closer to you.

"(Y/n)!" She exclaimed, but all you did was kiss her. She couldn't help herself from kissing back, even though the both of you were well aware of all the eyes you had on you.

"Ms Cooper, Ms (y/l/n), I suggest you kiss each other during your own time," Professor Snape called from the front of the class. Betty jumped back, her face red with embarrassment.

"Sorry, Professor," She muttered, glancing up at you. You only smiled at Professor Snape, adjusted your emerald tie, before walking back over to Veronica.

"Slytherins," You heard Betty teasingly mumble before you began to mend whatever Veronica had done to your potion.

written by: Jasmine (new writer)