Cheater (Archie x fem reader)

request:  Can you do a imagine we're the reader is Jugheads sister and is dating Archie and found out he was cheating on her with miss grundy and juggie being protective and everyone in the gang starts yelling at Archie idk just a thought (:

written by Jasmine

Jughead couldn't believe his eyes. He was watching Archie Andrews, his younger sister's boyfriend, kiss Ms. Grundy. You had approached him a few days ago, asking if he knew why Archie had been so distant with you lately. He hadn't then, but he did now.

How was he supposed to tell you? Should he talk to Archie first, or go to you? Maybe he could go to Betty; he wasn't sure. All he wanted to do was shove Archie up against a wall, and smash his face in. He was already weary of him being with his sister, and this certainly didn't help Archie get any more of his trust.

Jughead pulled away from the door, making his way down the hall. He forced a smile on his face as he passed you, to which you gladly returned. You gripped his arm, pulling him to the side.

"Have you seen Archie? I haven't seen him all day."

"Uh, no, I haven't," Jughead said, pursing his lips. He decided at that moment he would talk to Archie first, at least attempt to hear him out. You sighed, shaking your head. His heart dropped when he noticed how sad you got.

"Okay, thanks," You muttered, continuing down the hall. Jughead removed his hat, adjusting his hair before shoving it back on. You meant everything to him, and he hated to see how much his ex-best friend was hurting you.

Jughead hadn't gone back to the drive in after school. Instead, he walked around the town until he saw Archie head towards Pop's. He figured he was picking up takeout for him and his father, so Jughead made his way towards the Andrew's residence. He sat on the steps, waiting for the redheads return.

It was only a few minutes before Archie came back, his eyes widening when he saw Jughead sitting on his steps. Jughead stood, walking over to him.

"You know, kissing teachers is never a good idea," Jughead started. "Do you know when it's even worse? When you already have a girlfriend."

Archie looked at his feet. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"I saw you and Grundy," Jughead growled.

"Jug-"

"It was one thing to sabotage our friendship, Archie. But that's my damn sister you're going to hurt!" Jughead yelled. His chest was heaving with anger, and all he wanted to do was punch Archie. 
"Please don't tell her," Archie muttered.

Jughead scoffed. "Really? That's all you've got? I'm not going to let you hurt her anymore!"

"I never wanted to hurt her!' Archie exclaimed.

"Bullshit!" Jughead spat. The door to Archie's house then opened, and Fred came out.

"Hey, Jughead!  You coming in? We got Pop's for dinner," Fred asked. Archie shook his head.

"He was just leaving," He said before Jughead could answer. Jughead shook his head, chuckling a bit. He began the walk to the Southside, glaring at the house as he left.

"Is (y/n) home?" Jughead asked his dad, closing the door behind him. FP gestured to your room, and Jughead made his way over. Your door was open, so he just walked inside.

You glanced up. "Oh, hi."

"Can we talk?" Jughead asked. Your brows furrowed, but you nodded. Jughead took a seat on your bed, sighing.

"What's up?" You questioned.

"I'm so sorry," Jughead breathed.

"About what?" You moved closer to him. "Jug, you're scaring me."

"Archie's been cheating on you!" He blurted out, finally making eye contact with you. You process what he said for a moment, standing up.

"Are you serious?" You asked. Jughead nodded.

"I'm sorry," He whispered. Your face switched from sadness to anger, and you pulled out your phone. You typed away quickly, before snatching up your jacket and walking from your room.

"Where are you going?" Jughead asked.

"To end Archie Andrews."

You had texted Veronica and Betty to meet you at Archie's, promising to explain once you got there. The three of you and Jughead stood outside the house.

"Archie's been cheating on me," You explained, cracking your knuckles. Veronica and Betty gasped, shaking their heads.

"No, Archie wouldn't-" Betty started.

"I saw him," Jughead interrupted. You wasted no time, instead just marching up to the front door. You knocked four times, before stepping back. The door swung open, and you saw Archie.

"Hey, babe-"

"Don't call me that," You hissed. Archie's eyes widened when you saw Veronica, Betty, and Jughead all behind you, and he quickly shut the door.

"I'm assuming Jughead told you," he muttered.

"How dare you, Archie!" Veronica exclaimed.

"I thought you were better than this," Betty added. You allowed them to get in his face, watching as Jughead started yelling at him too. You felt your heart crumble when you thought about what he had done. Archie had cheated on you, and he obviously had no intent on letting you know. You were glad that Jughead had seen whoever he was with. Otherwise, you would've never known.

"With Ms. Grundy?" Veronica asked. "The music teacher?"

Your head snapped up at the name, and your heart broke even more. Ms. Grundy always mentored you, and you loved music.

"How could you?" You called, causing everyone to look at you. "Ruin a relationship with the only adult I ever trusted!"

You took off, racing down the street. You weren't too sure where to go, but you couldn't stand looking at Archie anymore.