Eager (Cheryl x male reader)

Request: Can you do a Cheryl x male reader where Cheryl and the reader get caught by her parents in her bedroom in a not so innocent position?

You were supposed to be studying.

And you were.

That was, until Cheryl tossed her books to the side and pulled you on top of her.

"We were doing so well, I thought we'd actually be able to study this time," you joked.

"We can try again next time," she grinned.

You leaned down to kiss her and she ran her hands up your sides, slowly bringing your shirt with them.

You knelt back on your knees to take your shirt off completely and Cheryl quickly followed suit.

You laid there half on top of her, kissing her neck and moving further down to her chest.

Gliding a hand up her leg and underneath her skirt you felt your pants start to feel tighter.

"Someone's eager," Cheryl smirked knowing exactly what she was doing to you.

"Only for you," you smiled at her.

You placed light kisses down her stomach about to pull her skirt down when her bedroom door swung open.

"Cheryl Blossom!" you heard her mother yell.

You fell to her side as you both scrambled to find your shirts.

"Y/N, I want you out and do not bother coming back here," her father scolded.

"I'm sorry mister and misses Blossom," you said quietly.

"We already have one pregnant teenager living in this house we do not need another," her mother said displeased with the scene she just witnessed.

"Mother," Cheryl retorted.

"I'll call you later," you said quickly kissing her cheek before leaving her room more embarrassed than you had ever been.