Rendevous (Cheryl x fem reader)

Request: Hi! Could you do a Cheryl blossom x fem!reader? Where the reader is a vixen, and she makes Cheryl late to practice because she was "busy" with the reader? They're secretly dating, and they get caught when Cheryl arrives with her lipstick smeared, and the reader walks in after her with red lipstick stains:))) thankssss, And I loveee your work btw! xx

After getting dressed in your Vixens practice attire Cheryl had pulled you into a nearby empty classroom for what was supposed to be only a few minutes of alone time.

But as soon as you kissed her a few minutes turned into half an hour.

"Cheryl," you practically moaned out while your girlfriend sat in your lap, busy leaving her marks down your neck, "I think practice has started already."

"Shit," she muttered out getting off of you.

You grabbed her hand and pulled her in for one last kiss before hurrying to the gymnasium.

Cheryl walked in first, "sorry I'm late I was a little caught up in something."

The other girls couldn't help but stare at Cheryl because, unbeknownst to her, during your rendezvous her red lipstick had smeared and she had little trails of red on the corner of her mouth.

A few minutes later you walked in apologizing for 'losing track of time studying'.

Some of the other girls smirked when they saw you.

Veronica was the first to speak up, "Uh Y/N, you've got a little something on your neck."

"I guess we know what, or should I say who, Cheryl was busy doing," Ginger laughed.

You put your hand over your neck and ran to the restroom.

Looking in the mirror you saw the dark marks on your neck and the lipstick stains on your collar.

You were embarrassed to say the least.

But remembering how you got the marks made it worth it.