Playing fair (Cheryl x fem reader)

Request: Hi can you make a cheryl x fem reader where they are dating and play strip poker. Thank you so much

It was quiet night alone with your girlfriend.

Her parents were out of town for some business event so you and her were all alone in the Thornhill manor.

"Do you want to watch a movie or something?" you asked laying down on her bed.

"Actually, I've got a better idea," she grinned going to her dresser.

She pulled out a deck of cards and walked towards you, "How about a game of strip poker?"

"If you wanted me naked all you had to do was ask," you smirked as you sat up.

Cheryl shuffled the cards as she sat on the bed across from you.

She dealt out the first hand and the game began.

When it was time to reveal your hand your grinned placing your cards down, "two pair, jacks over ten."

"That's cute, but it doesn't beat a full house," she responded confidently.

"Seriously? A full house on your first turn?" you said in disbelief.

"Yep, now, take your shirt off," she teased.

"You sighed removing the article of clothing returning back to the game.

The night went on and Cheryl was better at this game than you thought.

Cheryl had lost her shirt and her jewelry while you were left only in your underwear.

"You've got to be cheating," you stated, "there's no way you've won 4 hands in a row."

"I'm playing fair Y/N, it's not my fault you suck as this game," she laughed, "looks like it's time for the bra to go,"

You didn't want to lose so you decided to put on a little show for Cheryl in hopes she wouldn't want to finish and skip right to the good part.

"Y/N, I know what you're doing," she said turning away from you seductively undressing yourself even further.

"What?" you said innocently, "this game was your idea."

She looked back at you and took a deep breath before giving into you.

She leaned forward kissing you and pushed you back to lay on the bed.

"We may not have finished the game but you still lost," she muttered in between kisses.

"Whatever," you laughed, "I like this game better anyways."