Bad bitch (Cheryl x male reader)

Request: Can you do a Cheryl x male reader based on the song Bad Bitch by Bebe Rexha?

Riverdale was full of good girls and while dating a good girl was nice, you needed something more.

Cheryl Blossom on the other hand, she had poison running through her veins and the deadliest of smiles to match.

But Cheryl was not an easy girl to impress.

She knew what she wanted and she wanted you.

Too bad she planned on making you work for it.

For weeks she flaunted herself around you, constantly flirting with you, making sure you were watching her and only her whenever the Vixens performed.

One Friday night you both ended up at a house party after a football game.

You had been standing by yourself off on the sidelines when Cheryl grabbed your hand and lead you to the dance floor.

You danced with Cheryl up against you making every other guy in the room jealous.

You held her hips as she swayed to the music.

Eventually the song 'Bad Bitch' came on and this gave Cheryl an idea.

As the song blared through the room she put herself as close to you as she possibly could.

Her lips were just inches from yours and she could tell you were trying your hardest not to lean in and close the distance.

Instead you decided that two could play at that game.

You leaned down placing the lightest of kisses down her neck as you danced and she threw her head back biting her lip.

The song ended and Cheryl had had enough.

She led you upstairs to the first open bedroom and had you pinned up against the door as soon as it was shut.

"You want a bad bitch, baby now you have. Now you've got the baddest, show me you can handle this," she smirked quoting the song that had just been playing downstairs.

"Oh, I can handle it," you grinned before leaning in to finally kiss her.