Forgive me (Cheryl x fem reader)

Request: Hey can I request something with Cheryl when she loves make the reader (female) jealous but the reader starts getting insecure and sad so Cheryl regrets and apologize

Cheryl Blossom's favorite pass time was playing games.

When you first started dating she would notice you getting jealous whenever someone hit on her.

Over time she learned to love making her girlfriend jealous because it usually ended in you passionately leaving marks on her neck showing everyone she was yours.

At first you enjoyed this game of hers for the same reason, but over time her constant flirting with other people made you start to feel insecure that maybe you weren't enough for her.

Months went by without Cheryl realizing what she was doing to you.

One night at a party you left to go get the two of you new drinks and came back to find Cheryl flirting with a football jock and it broke you.

You abandoned the drinks and left the party, it wasn't until 20 minutes later when you got a text from Cheryl asking where you had went.

You ignored her texts and continued to ignore her the entire weekend.

You went to Pop's to pick up an order when you saw her sitting with her friends.

You gave her a disheartened look and continued on your way.

She went outside after you but you were already gone.

That Monday at school she went up to you in the hallway, "Y/N, what's going on. You've been ignoring me all weekend."

"It shouldn't be that hard to figure out Cheryl," you told her closing your locker and walking away.

"What are you talking about?" she asked following you.

"Does the guy you were flirting with at the party ring a bell?"

"Y/N, I wasn't seriously flirting with him, you know that."

"Do I Cheryl? I know you like to make me jealous but you've been doing this for months. How do I know I'm just not good enough for you," you said continuing to walk to your next class.

She grabbed your hand for you to stop and look at her, "I'm sorry, I didn't realize how much it hurt you. I thought it was all in good fun but I was wrong. I will never do it again, please, give me another chance to prove to you how much you mean to me."

You stood there silently not knowing if you could forgive her.

"I love you Y/N."

It was the first time she had ever said those words to you.

It was probably the first time she ever said those words to anyone.

You pulled her in for a chaste kiss, "I love you too Cheryl."

"So you forgive me?" she asked hopeful.

"Yeah, I forgive you," you said smiling.