Already together (Jughead x fem reader)

request: Can you do an imagine we're the jocks make fun of the reader and the reader could care less and agrees with them or just laughs it off and Genuinely doesn't care and Jughead admires that about her and the gang try to set them up together only to find out that they are actually dating

written by Jasmine

"Hey, (y/n)? Where'd you get your sweater, the dump?" Reggie asked as you walked past him, making you laugh.

"Yeah! How'd you know?" You yelled back, not even bothering to stop and adequately respond. When you looked forward, you saw Jughead Jones. His smile made your cheeks flush, even though you were used to it at that point. The two of you had been together for a few months now, but you kept it on the down low.

"Oh my god, Jug! She's so into you!" Betty exclaimed.

"You should go talk to her," Veronica added.

"What's the worst that could happen?" Archie asked, placing a hand on his best friend's shoulder. Jughead smirked, shrugging.

"Maybe another time, guys." He waved his hand, dismissing their comments. He made his way into class, taking his usual seat in the desk two chairs in front of you. He watched as you placed the physics textbook on your desk, only for it to be picked up again by Moose.

"Mind if I borrow your textbook?" He asked, holding the book above his head. You rolled your eyes, crossing your arms over your chest.

"I've already done the homework," You started. "So sure."

Moose scoffed. "Nerd."

He placed the book back on your desk, and you grinned.

"Nerds go far in this world, Moose."

Jughead chuckled, turning towards the front of the room as the class started.

"Seriously, just go talk to her," Veronica pushed, looking over at you. You were currently at Pop's, talking with Josie and Valerie. Jughead and his friends sat at the table farthest from you, and neither of you paid any attention to the other.

"He's making eyes," Josie commented. "I'm surprised his friends haven't figured it out yet."

You shrugged, placing another fry into your mouth. "They just think we like each other, they've never seen us talk."

"Why are you hiding it from them?" Valerie asked. "Or, why is he hiding it from them?"

You raised your eyebrows, but changed the subject, as you didn't have an answer.

"Just go over there!" Archie exclaimed, practically pushing Jughead out of the booth.

"God, fine," Jughead groaned, raising his hands in mock surrender. He made his way towards you, his smile growing as he got closer.

"Here he comes!" Josie whispered, causing you to turn around.

"Hey Jughe-" You were cut off by him placing his lips onto yours, taking you by surprise. The kiss didn't last long, but it was passionate.

"Hi, babe," He greeted, pulling you up from the booth. He guided you over to his friends, stopping beside their table.

"Guys, this is my girlfriend, (y/n)," He introduced, laughing at the shock on all their faces.

"How long have you guys been together?" Betty asked, trying to act normal.

You and Jughead looked at each other, grinning.

"About five months," You answered.

"And you didn't tell us, Jughead?" Archie asked. "You just let us think that you had a huge crush on her?"

"Well, I do," Jughead countered. "But I acted on it long before any of you noticed."